cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all!

I have a scenario, I need to add two condition types value and bring that value into another condition type.Ex: PR00= Rs 500 and PR01 = 600 then this value to be passed to another condition type ZR00. (500+600=1100).

can i use sub total field to pass value? Can any one suggest better solution for the problem?( I tried From and To field, but it is workedout.)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Try the following solution.. It works..

Step Condition Description Fro To

10 PR00 xxxxxxxxxx

20 PR01 xxxxxxxxxx

30 ZR00 xxxxxxxxxx 10 20

The total of values from step 10 and 20 will form the basis for calculation to condition ZR00. Then create a condition record with 100 % for conditon ZR00.

Make sure that 'Calculation Type' of condition ZR00 is 'Percentage'.

Regards,

Madhu

Ex:

PR00= Rs 500 and PR01 = 600.

Base value for condition ZR00 will be 1100 (500+600).

Condition record of ZR00 is 100% and 100% of 1100 will be again 1100.

Reward me if it works for you.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

We cant give two prices for a material eventhough we give it takes the last price which we have given,So For price we cant give,We can use FROM & TO column in pricing procedure and add the amounts of 2 condition types values and we can store in one subtotal if required.,

REWARD if helps

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

think of using two statistical condition types and adding them together then, to get the final value.

assign this to the account key.

i guess by doing this ur requirement cn b met.

Regards

Anantha

Former Member
0 Kudos

No you can not do that.. bcoz once pr00 is there aagin you want to maintain pr01 then automatically pr00 deactivates... and pr01 will come in your sale order...

where yo got these requirement...

reward if it helps..

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki!

Just for examlpe i mentioned PR00. But I am using Custom defined conditions.

I want to add Material price and Labour charge to pass these two value to Excise table field EXBAS.If I assign condition category H to both conditions it is taking first condition value. That is why I am trying to add two conditions and trying to pass that value.

Thank u for your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you can do one thing.. give material price and then labour price.. and add these two in pricing procedure in v/08..give base amount and add these two condition from and to.. and put X IN PRINT ID.. YOUR PROBLEM WILL SOLVED...

NO NEED OF ANOTHER CONDITION TYPE..

REWARD IF IT HELPS..

RAMKI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki!

In pricing level it is working fine. I used from & to to add values.But Bae amount for ED calculation is taken from which condition type has condition category H.

It is not considering second condition type which also has condition category H. That why I try to pass those value in to third condition type and assign condition category H to that condition type. I remove H from first and second condition types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

supporse

10 PR00

20 LB00

30 Base price..10 to 20

40 EDuty 30 to 39...

try this..

Ramki