cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returns third party order processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

explain process andsteps involved in returns third party order processing?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopala,

officially the return process is not supported by standard SAP ERP system for the third-party process (SAP note 751609). This functionality was never designed and is not supported.

The note 751609 is the official statement of SAP to this problem.

I am sorry, I cannot give you another response. Nevertheless I hope that this information helps you further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support IMS SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It same as Normal Sales Return order.. Re doc type and REN item cat..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

sorry, but it is not correct. The third-party order is not deliverable so you cannot create the return process by a normal way, but you can create many dangerous inconsistencies if you will try to do it. As indicated in the SAP note given above, this process is officially not supported in the standard ERP SD. I am sorry that I cannot give here another response.

I hope, this info helps.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support IMS ERP SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

if any damages in customers place, is customer will leave the client.... wat i feel we will take back the stocks ... customers is ours, not vendors, our reputation will go if we dont take stocks back... at these point we can suggest them to take as normal return... wat do you say..

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramki,

the question concerns the third-party process. As I have already said above, according to SAP note 751609 this process is officially not supported by SAP. Please check this SAP note.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ramki,

as per the note 751609, This functionality was never designed and is not supported.You cannot cancel this process by creating a cancellation third-party order or a cancellation individual purchase order with reference to the original sales order.

regards ,

ravikiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi in Return Third party process.,

The customer sends the goods to the Vendor,so we raise credit memo on customer and debit memo on vendor.,

REWARD if Helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana