cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plz explain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quotation has been created for product-D, 10 quantities, sales order is created with reference to the quotation, system copies 10 quantities in sales order. How do you restrict in sales order end user should not change quantities, system should not allow for changes by en user?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally, system will allow the end user to change quantity, as in practical scenario, it is not important that if quotation is for 10 numbers, order will be for 10 numbers only, rather it is possible that the actual sales order quantity may be more than 10 or less than 10. It is not recommended to put such check.

However, it is very much possible by using an user exit.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mr rajesh

first thnks for ur support in sdn

i just hve a query tht can you explain me wat is EDI i know its electronic data interface ,,, n it deals kind of output thing like mail n email n telex n all tht

so can u tell me wat is the role of edi in sap n if there is a procedure or any determination how we do it in sap sd and also wat is this

sap with com is it (component object model) i hve an interview on monday so plzz it would b a great help if you help me out thnks a lottt i need easy step by step n as ur the best plzz tell me wat they gonna ask me on this sap edi n sap com

thnks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES U CAN USE USER EXIT <b>MV45AFZZ</b> and default quantity.

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes akmal is right .

give the use exit USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (Include MV45AFZZ) to abaper

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GopalaRao,

This is not a standard requirement. you dnt have any standard cutsomizing for this. this can be acheived thr USer Exits in Sales Order. You can take the help of a Technical guy and do this.

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopala,

in the standard SAP system it is not possible to make the qunatity field unchangable. The quantity shlould always be changable if you create the sales document. If you want to do it unchangable, then you have to develop this modification in the user-exit. There is a special user-exit, namely USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (Include MV45AFZZ), where you have a possibility to make the field changable, unchangable, invisible etc. Only with the help of this user-exit it would be a correct way to do the quantity field unchangable.

I hope, this information helps.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support IMS, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to write User exit for these... ask your abaper to write user exit...

Reward if it helps..

Ramki..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .,

You can restrict the end user not to modify the Quotation quantities ,In copy controls in you can not restrict,Yes Ramki is right you can do with user exit

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana