cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM bugs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have developed an Idoc to Idoc interface for material master that makes use of BPM. XI receives an ARTMAS Idoc from source SAP system and through a simple business process that has a sequence of 4 Receive/Transform/Send/Wait steps, it sends 2 types of Idocs and calls 2 BAPI'S in target SAP system. It may be the case that for one single day 10000 Idocs are sent, so the load of the interface is quite heavy.

The problems that I face are the following:

1) Interface takes too long to be executed, sometimes it may be executing until next day morning.

2) Sometimes the queues that are allocated for that business process are stuck (XBQO* and XBQI*) and their status/the status of the LUW's, changes from "STOP" to "RETRY" (tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again) and "RUNNING", which delays the business process even more. This means that I can see a message in status "STOP"/"RETRY" for a long time (10-15 minutes) and after that all messages are executed fast and are found in status "RUNNING", until another message goes to "STOP"/"RETRY" status again. I manually change the status of the queues by unlocking them to improve the process. This happens for all the interfaces that include a business process.

3) Some business processes never end (there is a clock in SXMB_MONI under PE column).. I then go in transaction SWWL and I can see them in status "STARTED" for a long time (5-7 days), which causes missing Idocs in target system.

4) Today I noticed that not for all incoming Idocs a corresponding XML message was created in SXMB_MONI. I went in IDX5 and I had 5000 Idocs, but by double-clicking on an entry, not all of them take me to SXMB_MONI (which had only 3900 entries).

Thank you,

Best Regards

Evaggelos Gkatzios

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the below link to improve the performance

http://help.sap.com/bp_bpmv130/Documentation/Operation/TuningGuide.pdf

Regards