cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe print form - Purchase order MEDRUCK_PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today I tried to make use of the MEDRUCK_PO adobe print form.

This form is defined by SAP. They also updated the print program, which is SAPFM06P with entry ADOBE_ENTRY_NEU.

The first problem I encountered was that the print program didn't find the PDF function module name. In stead it was looking for the FM of the smartform. I did a modification to this part so now the logic looks first at the type (Smartform, PDF of SapScript). This works but now I get an update termination.

This error says that ULINE is not recognised.

Did someone already this? I thinks its impossible to have the ULINE statement in a PDF form?!

Thanks

Bert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide your system details like NW04 ya NWO4s (i doubt its only in NW04s). I will try it out :).

Thanks and Rgds.

Anto

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system is on version SAP ECC 6.0

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dion,

It could be that the field OTB_CURR doesn't exist in the structure WRF_POTB_CURRENCY at all. If that is the case, the option is to copy the form and modify or modify the form to use a different structure, which is also a copy of the structure WRF_POTB_CURRENCY with an added field OTB_CURR.

Cheers,

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any Standard text ( tcode SO10 ) is used in the form .

If the standard text contains ULINE command,if there , while generating the adobe form, you will get error.

You have to delete rhe uline command from the standard text.

i faced this problem in adobe designer 6.0.

pavan meda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going to do this too but I cannot find the transaction SAPLWMC. I am using an ECC6 system.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Dion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have sorted my problem out. If you do not have transaction SAPLWMC you can use sm30 on view V_TNAPR.

Now I am getting error messages when SAP generates the FM for the form. It is complaining about currency fields that do not exist in the HEADER stucture of the interface. Specifically it is complaining about WRF_POTB_CURRENCY-OTB_CURR which is referred to as the currency key for a couple of other fields. The structure WRF_POTB_CURRENCY is included in the table EKKO and EKKO is included in the MMPUR_PRINT_EKKO which is used for the HEADER structure for the interface (both MEDRUCK and MEDRUCK_PDF). Any ideas how to fix this? I am probably going to have to create a new structure(s) to get this working.

Regards,

Dion

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction SAPLWMC is the interface type correctly set?

When you test the function FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME with your form name, do you get the logical FM name?

Sometimes, I have to recreate (by copy) the Adobe Form.

Thanks

Matthieu

Message was edited by:

Matthieu LEFEUVRE