cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have an input field Qualification and Work Experience......so the records has to be searched based on the Qualification and Experience entered.....so can i know the code or query how to proceed...when the input fields are entered the records has to be displayed....thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Suma ,

Make to attributes Eduction , qulification

Bind them to input field

On click read content ..to be specific read those attributes

some code like this appears

here I am reading attribute OBJECT of context ....choose thing from wizard such code comes then ....

DATA:

node_bo TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node,

elem_bo TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element,

stru_bo TYPE if_first1_view=>element_bo ,

item_object LIKE stru_bo-object.

• navigate from <CONTEXT> to <BO> via lead selection

node_bo = wd_context->get_child_node( name = if_first1_view=>wdctx_bo ).

• get element via lead selection

elem_bo = node_bo->get_element( ).

• get single attribute

elem_bo->get_attribute(

EXPORTING name = `OBJECT`

IMPORTING value = item_object ).

Now proceed over these values.

Now about validation do want make it mandatory to fill this to input fields ...

Please refer to example <b>WDR_TEST_MANDATORY</b> ..you will know how can you provide validationan all.

shwetars
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Its very simple.

You need to have two attributes on for qualification and one for work experience in your context. Next bind these to your input fields. You might need to have a button and an action bound to it.

When the user clicks on the button the records need to be shown in a table, i hope this is what you want to achieve.

So for this have another context node with all the attributes which you want to display as columns within ur table ui element.

when the user clicks the button within the action handler capture the input by reading the first context node and pass these values to a select query which reads records from some master table in the db and returns you an internal table. Lastly bind this internal table to the second node.

Regards,

Shweta