cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorisation to deploy in SDM with the SAP Sneak Preaview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i downloaded the SAP Sneak Preview of Netweaver 2004.

I´ve installed the server and the Netweaver development Studio.

So far all is okay. But when i try to deploy an application the Developer Studio tells me that "only administrator are allowed to do this"

What´s my mistake ?

Thanks for help. Points are guarented

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that i don´t know the java technologie...

Must i be a local administrator or sdm administrator ?

For the second case, where can i see who is an admin and where can i configure that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By default the admin user for NW04 is administrator and the password is what you must have set during the installation.

I would suggest.Log on to the system (OS) machine with sidadm (sid : is the instance ID and the password is what you have given during installation) its the same as administrator password.

For Eg:\usr\sap\R01\JCXX\SDM\program here R01 is sid.

so admin user is r01adm

Password: what you had given during installation.

Ok Can you get the GUI of SDM when u run remotegui.bat .To execute this you should have executable rights.Then once the gui opens give the password for the java engine(this password is one which you had given during installation)

In case of issues revert back:

In short the answer is local administrator .SDM administrator is the user administrator which is created during the installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thanks for your reply.

I tried to log on with the user j2eadm (this is the sap admin user) on my local client. this works. I also can connet via sdm gui. This is also ok.

When i try to deply an application via SAP Developer Studio i am asked for the sdm password, this is also ok, then there is 30 seconds nothing, then he tells me the following message

18.05.2007 12:01:21 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : adva059

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOKUME1/BENJAM1.PFA/LOKALE~1/Temp/temp14960test.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOKUME1/BENJAM1.PFA/LOKALE~1/Temp/temp14960test.ear

Aborted: development component 'test'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.05.18.11.56.34':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Only Administrators have the right to perform this operation.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody helb me please ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thats true only administrator have the right to deploy using SDM.Which user ID you are using?See that it is administrator.

Reward suiatble points