cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plz helpme abt this error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

after creating iview in Portal..by clicking on Preview.

i got this below error...plz let me know what could be the problem.

Portal Runtime Error

An exception occurred while processing a request for :

iView : pcd:portal_content/nk/com.kimball.keg.ZNK_TEST

Component Name : com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.WebDynpro

Exception in SAP Application Integrator occured: Unable to parse template '<System.Access.WAS.protocol>://<System.Access.WAS.hostname>/sap/bc/webdynpro/<WebDynproNamespace>/<WebDynproApplication>/;sap-ext-sid=<ESID[url_ENCODE]>?sap-ep-iviewhandle=007<ESID[HASH]>&sap-wd-configId=<WebDynproConfiguration>&sap-ep-iviewid=<IView.ShortID>&sap-ep-pcdunit=<IView.PCDUnit.ShortID>&sap-client=<System.client>&sap-language=<Request.Language>&sap-accessibility=<User.Accessibility[SAP_BOOL]>&sap-rtl=<LAF.RightToLeft[SAP_BOOL]>&sap-ep-version=<Portal.Version[url_ENCODE]>&<ProducerInfo>&sap-explanation=<User.Explanation[SAP_BOOL]>&<StylesheetIntegration[IF_true PROCESS_RECURSIVE]>&<Authentication>&<DynamicParameter[PROCESS_RECURSIVE]>&<ForwardParameters[QUERYSTRING]>&<ApplicationParameter[PROCESS_RECURSIVE]>'; the problem occured at position 310. Cannot process expression <System.client> because Invalid System Attribute: System: &#39;SAP_LocalSystem&#39;, Attribute: &#39;client&#39;. .

Exception id: 01:14_18/05/07_0010_11896250

See the details for the exception ID in the log file

Thanks & Regards,

NKumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the system alias 'SAP_LocalSystem' exists in your landscape or not. If not create a new system and point the WAS to the local portal server, or where the WD applications are deployed.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i' gotten the same error, here my solution:

1. Create a new System in Systemlandscape, fill the nessesary Parameters (SAP-Client, SAP SystemID etc.) .

2. create a alias for this system! (Listbox view --> Systemaliases)

3. set the 'usermapping for systemaccess' in useradministration to the new alias

4. create a new iView, webdynpro template and choose your new alias.

this will help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever get this resolved? I have encountered the same error.

venkatakalyan_karanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is your iView is extracting the info from backend through the system object.If yes check the system properties exspecially connection properties like client,port ,ip addr etc.Because your error is showing invalid system attribute.Check the WAS Properties correctly.May be the template you selected is wrong.Pls check the template s of iView once again.If your iView depends upon PDK component or webdynpro.Make sure that application is running properly and deployed well in your system.

regards

kalyan

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u checked all the properties u have set for creating the iView?

Re-create another iView and check if same thing happens.

Regards,

Vijai