cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple receiver without condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I hava a scenario of multiple receiver without the condition. I used 2 send step but i don't find any parameters in send step to specify the receiver channel in send step. Please let me know whether to specify it.

regards,

Dhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer this blog to have a hint. Here mapping determines which receiver to address to.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

You will need 1 receiver determination, 2 interface determination and 2 receiver agreement.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible using simple integration. You need to create 2 interface determination & 1 receiver determination which will contain both receivers. (In XI 7.0 / PI 7.0).

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

We dont need two interface determinations. Only one message mapping and one interface mapping. In receiver determination just give two receivers and give the respective communication channel. As Ahmad mentioned you need two receiver communication channel. Thats it.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

u dont need BPM for this,simply create two receivers in conditional receiver detremination without giving any conditions.ofcourse u need two receiver CC,two receiver agreement too

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

Yes I specified two receiver without condition. but when the condtion failed in BPM then we need to send only to Email. How the system will know to which channel it has to send because we are not setting any condition right.

Please clarify...

Regards,

Dhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i answered ur question thinking that u dont have condition but as u say that the message can fail,then this is a condition:)

see u can get fail or success status in a tag called<Status>

then in conditional receiver detremination,check for this <Status>tag

if its fail,then send only to Mail,if its success then send to both mail and the other receiver

have a look at this

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

in the above blog <status>tag is getting populated from the sender but in my case i need to calcualte in runtime and it was in BPM for eg. sum of particular field f1. then need to send accordingly only based on this f1 value.

please help me out how this will be possible. can we use the variable in Recevier determination which i declared in BPM.

Regards,

Dhil