cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trigger RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My scenario is When the user create a PM Notification through IW21 ,i should trigger my custom RFC with the notification details , which will send data to XI .

How can i achieve this, should i use any user exit here, if yes what is the exit , and how do i code in it.

Thanks

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

Instead of using Sender RFC why dont you use Sender ABAP Proxy. You can call the sender apap proxy method from the user exit so it will be real time integration with XI.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushil,

My SAP is 4.6c so proxy's i dont think so, but that is not my question,

Which exit i should use in IW21 ( Notification ), is there any other way of triggering the code, which send data to XI.

- SAtish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Perhaps the following might help you

for sending emails for IW31 and IW21 use business objects BUS2007 and BUS2038. Repeat the steps mentioned above for BUS2080. Both the objects have event CREATED. This can be used as the triggering event.

If you are trying to send an email after an Service Notification is created via IW51 then you should use the business object BUS2080. In your previous post you had mentioned that the event trace displayed events for BUS2080.

Create a subtype of BUS2080 and add the ZSENDMAIL method to the subtype. Maintain the delegation entry. Create the task and enter BUS2080-ZSENDMAIL in object type and method. Add BUS2080 - CREATED as the triggering event.

Regards

krishna