cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Cat and Passing of Reqs: Credit Hold Situation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business need is for orders that are on credit hold to not pass requirements to create a purchase req. after MRP is executed. I realize that this can be controlled by the Schedule Line Category. So, I would have schedule line category of “XX” on the sales order line. Is there a way for the schedule line category to be changed to a different value (which will allow the passing of requirements to MRP) after the order is released from Credit Hold? How do we get the schedule line category to change on the sales order once the order is removed from credit hold? Can this be accomplished through standard configuration?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

You can use the reason for rejection at the item level.

But for this you have to maintain somne configuration.Goto sprosd-sales-sales document item--define reson for rejection.

Here for a particular reason for rejection just put tick under blc column.

This means the order doesn't require billing.

Now put the same reason for rejection in your item level.The status of the order would change from open to completed.

Completed status means that there are no requirements left for this order.

There will be no requirements in MD04 as well.

When you want to process the order again just remove the reson for rejection and proceed.

But there is one problem with this solution.In future if you want to find this order in VA05 ,it will not appear because the status is completed.It would be difficult to find the orders where you put the reason for rejection.

The only way to find those orders is thru tables.

Goto SE16 and table VBAP .field is ABGRU.

In the selectio screen of VBAP put ABGRU and you will get all the orders.

Reward points if it helps

Regards

Karan

Message was edited by:

Karan Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

What I feel if you go to T code OVZ 7 and selecting the

Reasons for and Scope of Deliv.Blocks: Transfer of Req.Block.and active the confirm block field .By doing this the system will restrict the Transfer of Requirement to MRP.

If I am correct plz award me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

You can block your order for delivery with schedule lines by putting a delivery block.

But you delivery will be anyways blocked if the credit limit exceeds.

I don't think you can stop your order requirements from passing on to MD04 evenif your order is blocked for delivery.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure this gets to the basis of my issue. But, I am still confused.

Even if I was to put a delivery block on the schedule line, how would I automatically get the delivery block removed if the order was taken off credit hold? Would this be through the assignment of a different schedule line category? How can a new schedule line category be assigned, so that the next time MRP runs the delivery block is not there and the requirements WILL pass on?

Thanks. TB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I said delivery block is one of the option but if you have implemented credit limit check the order will automatically be blocked for delivery.

In this case there is no need to put delivery block on the schedule line.

I thought your basic problem was passing the requirements to MD04 which you cannot stop even if your order is blocked for delivery.

The requirements of order will be passed to MD04 ,the moment you will save your order.

Your problem can only be solved if you can check the credit limit before creating an order for a particular customer.

Regards

Karan