cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cause of Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.MessageExpiredException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, anyone has encountered this kind of problem: "com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.MessageExpiredException: Message 43a00c36-3e8b-0a96-e100-0000c0a87e04(INBOUND) expired".

Anybody know the cause of this error? Because in my case, it happened intermitently...so I didn't fix anything then, suddenly it works fine again. Thus, i can't predict when it will happen again.

I know theres a thread with the same problem, which is:

In the above thread, it is mentioned about the RfcAdapter and we have to set the value in the Visual Admin. Anybody have info about this problem and how to approach it? Thank you very much in advance guys...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Made,

In the weblog michal mentioned some parameters to change. Try that first.

Login into Visual admin --> RFC Adapter and make the necessary settings and check once again.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Satish....However, if you be so kind, do know the URL of the weblogs? Thank you so much...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wishnu,

There are no weblogs for this. only thing is you to have to login into viusal administrator. Check the same thread on how to login into this. Once you login into this you will see on the left hand side the RFC Adapter. If you click on it on the right side you will see the all the parameters mentioned.

I am not sure whether you have access to this. Normally a developer will not have. If you dont have access to this then take the help of your BASIS adminstrator.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the weblog michal mentioned some parameters to change. Try that first. --> Do you know the weblog's URL so that i can refer the necessary settings..

Thank you very much

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think they were talking abt this blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/06/08/xi-timeouts-timeouts-timeouts

Check SAP Note 730870 (Q.14) and Note 791379 (regarding service 'SAP XI Adapter: XI' service, property 'xiadapter.inbound.timeout.default').

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Message

Answers (0)