cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work centre - Resource parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

Can anyone explain, which parameter/ field in R/3 for a Workcentre defines it to be a Single, Mixed, Multi, Singlemixed or Multimixed resource in APO.

Thank you

Sadat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Can be used by several operations indicator is set</b>- This indicator can be found on the workcenter as follows in R3

Transaction- CR03

Enter the workcenter and the plant> Click on the CAPACITIES tab on the top > Click on the icon CAPACITY in the bottom>

You will see it in the bottom - Can be used by several operations indicator.

• This indicator along with the setting in CFC9 determines whether a resource is single, mixed, ......*******

In the CFC9 transaction

Transfer Resource to APO: Resource Type (Single)

Here, you specify to which resource type in SAP APO the resources are assigned that are created during the transfer from capacities with only one individual capacity for which the <b>Can be used by several operations indicator is not set</b>. If you do not select a resource type in this field, all these resources are created as single-activity resources.

Transfer Resource to APO: Resource Type (Multi)

Here, you specify to which resource type in SAP APO the resources are assigned that are created during the transfer from capacities with several individual capacities or from capacities for which the <b>Can be used by several operations indicator is set</b>. If you do not select a resource type in this field, all these resources are creates as multiactivity resources.

Hope this helps

Regards

Kumar

Message was edited by:

Kumar Ayyagari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kumar:

I understand the 2 part where in CFC9 you set Type Single Resource- 4 (Singlemixed), Type Multiresource - 5 (Multimixed)

But in Transaction CR03, under capacity, the overview fields copied below which one does indicate the type of workcentre.

Capacity Category 001 Machine

Pooled capacity

Setup formula

Processing formula

Teardown formula

Other formula

Distribution

Int. dist. key

Capacity Category

Pooled capacity

Setup formula

Processing formula

Teardown formula

Other formula

Distribution

Int. dist. key

Thank you for your time.

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadat,

Once you goto the work center > Capacities Overview

In the bottom of the screen , you have different icons

CAPACITY, FORM, FORMU, FORMULA CONSTNTS, ActCapReq

CLICK on the CAPACITY ICON and then it will take you to the WORK CENTER CAPACITY HEADER..

Here you will see at the bottom of the screen

A check Box for " CAN BE USED BY SEVERAL OPERATIONS"

Please read my previous post carefully.

I have mentioned clearly how to look at the field.

Let me know If you need more help..

Regards

Kumar

Answers (0)