cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credir Memo Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can you tell me if you can make a credit Memo Request based on percentage??. What I mean is if customer has agreed to retain (Not Return) the defective goods but asking for some discount and I have agreed for 10 % discount how to make the Credit Memo Request based on this %???

Nagesh Murthy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

There must be some base price which will be copied from the original sales order.

Let that price be copied to credit memo request.

Now in the pricing procedure for credit memo request,include a condition which allows you to enter negative values in the credit memo request.

In V/06,you can maintain the setting which will help you to enter negative value for your condition.

For e.g. the base price is 100 and after giving 10% discount the original price3 becomes 90.

100 will be copied from the sales order and you can enter (90-) in the credit memo request.The result would be 10.

This should solve your problem

Regards

Karan

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

to my understanding we can solve this issue . create an credit memo (type CR) with that customer ( VA01 , enter the customer number .. ) and the enter the item number and the quantity he wants to retain. then double click the item and go to the conditions tab . enter the new discount conditoin ( K007 is the customer discount type) and enter 10 in the amount section ( it will take as 10% discount ).

this solve ur issue .. but let me know if im wrong ..

reward if useful

thanks

madhan