cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent !!! Need training & hands-on exp on XMII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have 2 years of SAP technical experience in ABAP (& Netweaver a bit). I am searching for official training and hands-on experience on SAP xMII technology, from SAP India or any of SAP's authorised training institutes or any private institute / xMII consultant, in INDIA.

Do anyone know about the scedule of new batch & fees structure, etc. in SAP India, for training on xMII ?

Can anybody help me out regarding the same? I will appreciate you help. Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Vaibhav.

[Removed by Mod]

Message was edited by: Abesh Bhattacharjee Please refrain from sharing personal/cell phone numbers on the forum.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vaibhav,

I checked the SAP Education site, and there are courses scheduled here in the United States. I also found out the contact information for the person in charge of Education in India, perhaps this would be of help:

Mageshwari Ramaiah

Manager - Education Services

SAP India Pvt. Ltd.

Vaswani Victoria, # 30 Victoria Road

Bangalore ,India

T +91/80/41365668

F +91/80/41365660

mailto:m.ramaiah@sap.com

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

You are from which company ?? And for how many people you need the training..

Thanks,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

I work for SAP xMII Support. Did you make any headway with the person to contact in India?

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Actually i asked your details just to pass to the SAP guys i knew. They told me that you need to try in the SAP Education site. In a forum like SDN they can not do official communication.

Thanks,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

The following link will take you to the SAP Education site - use xMII as your search term, and you will find the classes offer for xMII.

http://www50.sap.com/useducation/

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Diana, but i've already visited this site. Also i've called their 24 x 7 support team, regarding the same & their reply is very unsatisfactory. They say: 'We wont have any training planned yet. If we plan, we will come back to you'.

Frustrated with such vague answer, i posted the question here, over SDN.

Vaibhav.