cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SapRouter doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I'm newby in all SAP, and also I have a problem because I had investigated of the saprouter and it's say that the transaction oss1 is obsolete for connect with SAP, and also I had download the patches and the crytolibraries for the connection but and when I try to connect with the OSS1 it says permission denied.

Well my doubt is what can I make to get a connection with SAP via saprouter.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

Have a look at this link -

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/access-support

You will need an S-User to access it. SAProuter connections are allowed when the SAProuters at both ends are authorised to forward the connection. In your case, your SAProuter is probably not defined to allow connections to the target system.

To understand how connections through SAProuters work and for documentation about SAProuter connections to SAP, have a look at the above link.

Bye,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer:

I hope you can help me, well this are the steps that I had make to connect with the saprouter of SAP by SNC:

1. Well I download the things that are necessary for connect with SAP (.sar and the sapcrypto.dll)

2. I get the Distinguished Name.

3. I create my saprouttab, is this:

KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" * *

KT "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 194.39.131.34 *

4. I make a telnet to 194.39.131.34 in the port 3299 and was successful. And also all the necessary machines to connect with the saprouter can see without problems.

5. Then I got to the transaction sm59 and test the connection and was successful.

6. For last I tried to connect to SAPRouter with oss1 and I choose public, and after few minutes it send me a message that said that the permission is denied, and I had aggregate the services sapdp01 and sapdp99 to my saprouter.

CAN YOU HELP ME.

THANKS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you maintained the connection setting in SM59 --> change settings?

Cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil:

That's the route I follow, sm59->R/3 Connections->SAPOSS->Test connection

and it's successful, it sends me this:

Test conexión SAPOSS

Tipo conexión: Conexión R/3

Acceso: 10.685 mseg

0 kByte 214 mseg

10 kByte 228 mseg

20 kByte 240 mseg

30 kByte 240 mseg

But when I entered to oss1 and click in logon to SAPnet, it sends me:

sapserv2a: route permission denied ( to 10.16.1.17,sapdp01) but I had added to the services that one and the sapdp99.

THANKS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joel,

First off, the KT target defines the "Key Target", in your case, it is correct. A successful telnet to the target port on the SAProuter at your company means really nothing except a confirmation that the SAProuter is up and running at port 3299.

The target router, in this case the the sapserv2, should ALSO contain a "Permit" entry, which allows connections coming from your computer. This means, that even if you have entered the Key Target at your side, telling your SAProuter to pass on the connection to the remote SAProuter, the work is done only half way. The OTHER SAProuter also needs to have an entry which permits connections coming from your side. This is why you get the permission denied problem. One other problem may also be that you might be allowed to connect to your company's SAProuter but that router does not allow your connection to go further to the SAP AG routers.

In order to set up a connection with the remote SAP backend support systems, logon to the link I gave you before. It contains quite well documented instructions from SAP on how you can connect to the SAProuter on SAP's side.

To connect to the SAProuter at SAP, you will also need to install the Service Connector whose link for download you can also find at the above link.

You may also need to check with your system administrators and SAP administrators because you may need rights to some processes.

Bye!

Sameer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to register your router in SAP for this you need to write a essage to SAP which is discussed in the note 28976

Samrat