cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image upload through Portals?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a image field in my table and integrated with portals...I can able to see the existed images in the iviews, but I can't able to upload a image from portals.

I didn't find any attachment button next to image value, please let me know how can I can add images through portals...

Regards,

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using SP05? only on this version this functionality is available

Greetings

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

I have upgraded to SP05, but I haven't find the functionality to upload images while creating record through Portal...

Please let me know if I need to do any configuration for this functionality?

Thanks,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

Did you manage to configure the iView for ItemDetails? did you set the Images field as available to create the record?

Regards!

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but no success...

I am getting blank rectangle space next to image field...no option to upload or add image...please advise...

Thanks,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Appreciate any help in this regard.....

Thanks,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

This seems odd.... don't you get any options as to enable the image upload? Try looking at the iview properties, as where you set up the size, heigth etc, instead of the options given on the iView wizard.

for instance, add the iview to a page. Open the page for edition and click on the iView to select it. Click on properties and on the right you should see them. Do you get anything useful there?

I am currently using SP04 but I assisted to the SP5 webex presentation, and is stated there that this feature is in place

Regards

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Checked all the properties of the iveiw...nothing related to image...and I tried to change Tab properties for image from imagefield to InputfieldSelector...but result is same...

Thanks,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Appreciate all valuable suggestions in this regard and full points will be assigned...

Thanks,

Pooja