cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Transport System error: RSDU_ADD_DDSTORAGE_TAB_PAR_ORA/ ORACLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

I am getting the Transport Oracle Error when i transport the Current year and Previous Year CRM cubes. Does Anybody has any <b>OSS Notes on this or suggest</b> how to fix the cubes transport that are having partitioning by 0fiscper.

however my entire below till Current month Cube went Ok in Quality system, Current year cube is simply a collection of data every month from Current month cube which is active in QA. Prev Yr Cube is data from Cur Yr.

Error Message Postprocessing for (not activated) InfoCube ZBDFIGLC0:

Message no. R7I410

System error: RSDU_ADD_DDSTORAGE_TAB_PAR_ORA/ ORACLE

Message no. DBMAN100

Error when activating the cube

Please help me Soon

Thanks

Soniya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check if your storage parameters (Oracle data classes) are well defined in your target system.

hope this helps...

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me in steps what to click in QA BI system to Transfer Global settings from R/3 to QA BIW

or what are the steps to do this I mean do I need to go to R3 system. please help with steps also tell me how to check the Orcale storage parameters in QA what should be correct parameters please help

Thanks

Soniya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double click on your cube or ODS ..go to display mode.. Go to Extras--> DB performance ->Maintain Storage Parameters..

You should see fact table data class , dimension class..etc with size category..check with your ORACLE DBA if this dataclasses have enough space...or if they are defined or not..

Check if you have defined any dataclass before you transported them..to QA..and they are existing at Oracle database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes; check the dataclass as indicated by Manga and ask your DBAs if this data class is pointing to the correct table spaces in your QA system.

Data classes/Table Spaces are defined in IAORA, TAORA tables.

Data classes themselves shall be maintained in DDART and DARTT

Finally valid table spaces are declared in TSORA.

hope this helps...

Olivier.

Message was edited by:

Olivier Cora

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186358
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soniya,

You may wish to refer notes :917084, 664247, 636261.

Assign points if this is helpful.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OSS notes <a href="https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=917084&_NLANG=E">Note 917084 - Creation of Check-Aggregate fails</a>

Message was edited by:

Manga Paidikondala