cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document is still being processed in the background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting the following internet explorer error when trying to approve or change a purchase order : "Document is still being processed in the background, please try again later"

Approve or change tabs are greyed out as soon as message is shown.So cannot delete the PO. check buttonshows document is valid.

I've checked the workflows, they are all correct and exactly the same. Deleted & retriggered them as well, still the same message. Seems like a link is being locked.

Nstep PO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deelan,

check the SC via Trx BBP_PD. There should be more info for you on the issue

of the SC. It could be missing accounting, purchaser, plant info.

Thanks,

Claudia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi the problem was resolved. It had to do with the workflow that was locked for that PO..Details as follows:

Check table BBP_WFLOCK in se16 and enter guid id of PO. Check to see if PO is a locked entry in the table.

Run program(se38) bbp_del_wflock to unlock workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the same problem and unable to run the Program bbp_del_wflock in se38, as its showing program bbp_del_wflock does not exist. I am using SRM 5.0 and support pack SAPKIBKT05

Do i need to apply oss note 820040 before running this program please confirm.

awaiting for your early responce.

Regards

~Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupesh > Yes, you have to implement the coding from note 820040 before the BBP_DEL_WFLOCK can work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

we are facing the same problem for almost every PO in the system. So to run the program one by one is no option. Do you have some experience on that general problem of blocked POs?

Thanks and regards

AD