cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Interface does not exist in any Software Component installed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to create the Receiver Determination...

i am getting the error

Message Interface does not exist in any Software Component Installed on this Business system when i am trying to select the service in Configured Receivers....

Initially we figured out that in SLD the Software component is not installed in that particular Business system and we did that now in SLD and refreshed the cache but even then we are getting the same problem....

any clues....

Amaresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have ignored and done the config and i am did the test config and i am getting the following error at Receiver determinaiton

HTTP connection to ABAP Runtime failed. Error: 403 Forbidden URL: http://cnuxi1cc:8117/sap/xi/simulation?sap-client=100 User: PIDIRUSER

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this thread:

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Can say for sure the errors not because of the warning which you got.

The error is because of some other reason most probably authentication.

Check if the user PIDIRUSER has been locked.

Regards,

Sumit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any more cules

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bavesh,

yes, its warning.... i have ignored and did all the config part and did the test config and its falling there....

Amaresh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe the problem is in the condition and not the fact that the message inetrafce is not a part of the Business System.

As far as I know this warning can be ignored and things should work fine , but am not very sure as well.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

Just to confirm, you've done the SLD SWC/Installed Products part for the Sender Business System right? And you've marked/checked the relevant installed product checkbox in your sender business system properties.

regards,

Jin

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a warning. You can ignore this and continue with adding the conition in the receiver determination.

Regards

Bhavesh