cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default sdm password

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have just run a wd app, and we have just installed ep6sp9 was 640 on linux. i run the app, and it asks for a sdm password, i enter 'sdm' , but it gives a message saying wrong password. i have never changed this password. where can i retrieve the password since it is not accepting 'sdm'.

thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilan,

If J2EE password is not working then it must be locked. First of all go through remoteGUI.bat and it will ask for SDM password, if it allows to go in then SDM password is correct.

Let me know the status.

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have LUCKILY!! found the right sdm password, so this works. The j2ee password does work as well.

Thanx all for the help

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

and can you tell we how you did find this password? I have the same problem.

Thanks in advance

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using RemoteGUI to connect to SDM and see if you are able to connect. See if the SDM port on SAPMMC is running as green.

Also check if you are able to log into Visual Administrator using your J2ee Administrator password.

Also Check the Note <b>701654</b> for this problem. That will help you.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namira,

Try by giving your J2EE engine's administrator password.

Let me know if not working.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik

I have tried j2ee admin password..unfortunately this does not work.

I have tried to rehash password..but im doing this wrong or it does not work :(((

Any further help is much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namira

Did you try giving the right password. Generally Administartor password should allow you to deploy. If not try to activate Emergency user.

refer to this document for activating emergency user.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3f/89f33eef091f39e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Kishore