cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blogging in SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

Could some one please tell me how to write a blog...and also how to add pictures to these blogs

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnagopal,

Click on top of the Page, 'How to Contribute'.

Read the topic: Blogs. you content will go through evaluation process. One it is approved, your Blog will appear in SDN.

I tried this once but could not get through approval process

Apart from this I suggest you post Whitepaper and Articles.

Happy Blogging !

Regards

Divya

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnagopal & Divya,

The new process, since you both have over 100 points you should have received an invitation to create a profile. You can blog through the profile section on the wiki, by using the add news function. Read more <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/Getting+Started">here</a>.

@Krishnagopal please open a question in one forum only.

@Divya I hope you give it a 2nd chance in this new system.

I hope we see you both blogging soon!

R, Gali

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I cannot find any attachment tab when I click on "Add News" All I could see there are Rish Text ,Wiki Markup and Preview...

How can I make attachment for the news alone?

Regards

Krishna

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Additional Features and then attachments. Then remember to use the syntax in your news to relate to your newly uploaded graphic.

Remember too,only those folks who have gotten an invitation to create a profile and are part of the community profile group can create news. You must be logged in with your "invited" userid.

And please close the thread when you are satisfied and reward the folks here who have helped you above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I reached additional features ->attachments

All I could find there was "Filter By File Extension" apart from that there was nothing to add file ...

PS: I have got invitation to create profile

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank u for the link, in that it says we have to click on add news .....and for pictures its enough if we attach it and !attachment-name of picture!.....I tried it ..its not working...could u help me further?

Regards

Krishna

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Krishna, please make sure that you add the pictures as attachments to the news page you are writing the blog on (and not to the main profile/blog page for example). See this news item blog as an <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/2007/05/11/FileToIDOC-Part3%28StepsrequiredinXIandR3%29">example</a>.

BR, Gali