Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent- returnable packaging issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

am working on returnable packaging issue

Scenario:If the customer does not returns the preslings then sales order is created for presling and issued to customers with proper invoicing

am creating a sales order with order type CLN(customised for returnable packaging) and i have give material with qty 1, immediately the system is taking me to availability overview screen where it shows the following.

Confirmed quantity: 0

Dely proposal: Not possible.

i have checked for material in MMBE and see the stock is much sufficient. y am i getting this? please answer immediately.

thanks in advance.

kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! Anil,

Use the order type LA or AT for carrying out your scenario, in the standard system this order type is created for returnable packages pick up.

Then you can create returns delivery RE or if the customer does not return the goods you can carry out billing through the billing type LN in the standard system.

Provide your feedback.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pathik,

the system is already configured and i have to give UAT to the users. i have done according to what UAT says. now plz suggest me what i should i do in this scenario? moreover, shld i use two line items i mean the main item and also the sub item? this is the first time am working on returnable packating so plz help me in as detail as possible.

u can also plz send me the doc with screen shots(if possible) to this id

anilkmrh@gmail.com

thanks in advance.

kumar