cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material doc, accounting doc, and profit center doc in vl03n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In VL03N how can i see Material doc, Accounting doc, and Profit Center doc.

thanks in advance,

kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes he meant the exact same thing which you have understood my friend, you can have any sales document number with you f& rom that you can trace all the documents relavant to that, say you have inquiry which lead to quotation then to order, delivery, invoice & finally the accounting document so by simply entering VA13 you will get the inquiry display screen where you enter your inquiry number & click on the document flow, you will get all the details which i just mentioned, double click on the particular document number which you want to see in details

Reward Points if it helps

Regards,

N

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have clicked somewhere else, as the description which you have mentioned is not what i explained, i hope what i have written prior to this note will be of help to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

In VL03N, give the delivery document and then click on <b></b>Document Flow<b></b>. This will give you the Material Doc No, Billing Doc No & Accounting Doc no.

I am not sure whether it will show the Profit Centre Doc

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

thanks for the immediately reply. When i give the delivery doc no in VL03N and hit doc fow, i cld only see the doc flow of sales order; outbound delivery; picking request; and GD goods issue. but how exactly to view the required docs

kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

anil,

double click on the document and then click on display

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

prasanna,

say am in the doc flow screen which show, sales order,picking and goods issue as complete and now on which doc i should double click and is diplay mean detail by you.

kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

double click on the document you want to see (Goods issue if you want to see material document). After double clicking, then click on display document

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

this is what am getting by doing so. this is what u r referring to?

Doc.no. 4900000453

Item (SD) 1

Number of Preceding Document 0080000031

Item 10

Quantity 20

Base Unit of Measure BAG

Reference value 0,20

Statistics currency MYR

Created on 17.05.2007

Material 431-00-0013

kumar

Material Description ORDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT-50KG

Status complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on document flow and put ur cursor on gd goods issue and then click on display document tab.

On the next screen put ur cursor on the line item and click on accounting docs.

Regards

Karan