Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I am doing IDOC to IDOC XML Scenario.

there is no mapping involved.so i am not touching repository.even i have not imported my idoc into XI Repository.

we need to trigger the IDOC in R/3 system then it should go via XI and should keep theIDOC XML into file system.

<b>Configuration steps:</b>

<b>step1)</b> I have taken valid business system for sender as sender is SAP system.and even i have checked the logical sytem name in adapter Specificdentifiers for unique logical system name..

<b>Step2)</b> I have created a business service for receiver file system i have not given any interface name for business service.under that i have created a communication channel for receiver.

<b>Step3)</b> in receiver determination step i have given valid information for sender business sytem, interface and interface namespace. for receiver i have chosen business service in configured receivers.

<b>Step3)</b> in Interfaace determination i have given a fake name for receiver inbound interface and for receiver name space and there is no interface mapping

in WE19 i have triggered the idoc successfully to xi system

and i have seen the same IDOC number in XI by using IDX5.

once i double click on the IDOC which is there in XI . there i can see redflag xml message by stating Error Category RCVR_DETREMINATION.

once i double click on the Error Category RCVR_DETREMINATION.

<b>1) I have seen Inbound Message with green flag.(so it means Xi header has been created successfully)

2) I have seen Revceiver Identification in red flag.error is as follows</b>

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help me on the same..

Regards,

mansoor Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

Why did you give this fake name for receiver interface name and namespace ?

I think as Bhavesh told it will work fine with the same names.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

><i>Step3) in Interfaace determination i have given a fake name for receiver inbound

interface and for receiver name space and there is no interface mapping</i>

This is the issue.

The inbouynd interface name and interface namespace should be the same sender interfacename and interface namespace., i.e, the Idoc name and namespace should be used as the inbound interface name and namespace respectively.

Like wise make the change in the receiver agreement and things will work.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

Did but still probelm persist

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mansoor,

A few quick questions?

1,. Are you perfroming an IDoc to idoc scneario where one idoc from one R3 needs to be sent to another R3 wihtout Mapping? If yes, use idoc tunelling,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/21/xi-idoc-to-idoc-tunneling--how-fast-and-easy-can-you-get

2. If you still want to continue with the current approach, the receiver Business System should be the WebASABAP Business System pointing to your R3 Business System in the receiver and interface determination.

3. Make sure that the Sender Detals you see in MONI for Sender Service, Sender Interface and namespace is the details for which you have created the receievr determination.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

My receiver is not R/3.

scenario is IDOC to IDOC XML.(File System).

Regards,

Mansoor Ali.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check step 3 in my previous reply.

Make sure that the SOAP header details is what the receiver and inetrafce determination are created for.

The inbound interface in interface Determinatiin and Receievr Agreement should be hte Idoc itself. It should not be a dummy interface name.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

bhavesh,

Yes,in moni i have seen the same interface name and interface namespace.

Regards,

Mansoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

Sender Detals in MONI for Sender Service, Sender Interface and namespace is the details for which you have created the receievr determination.

in <SAP:Sender> tab i have my sender service and interface and namespace.

but there is no receiver tab...

Regards,

Mansoor Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mansoor,

You have mentioned that you are using fake interface name (inbound interface), name space & no interface mapping. I feel when system will try to generate receiver interface, it will give error as there is no definition for receiver interface in the system. If no mapping is required, still you can use the mapping from Idoc to Idoc xml structure & can provide this details in your interface determination.

Try this , it may solve the problem.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

sushil,

Now i have given same idoc as interface for sender and receiver.

still the problem persist.

Regards,

Mansoor Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wat is your receiver interface (File or Idoc)..Please provide some details about receiver side requirement. Receiver communication channel configuration.

Regards

Sushil

Message was edited by:

Sushil Sarda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sushil,

Let me give u clear scenario..

Idoc will come from sender system to xi and the same idoc has to be posted in file system as idocxml.

so here as one of the bhavesh bolg stating no need to touch ir in this case of scenario's.

so in configuration

i have imported original business system for sender R/3 and check the logical system name in adpater specific identifiers.

in receiver determination for sender i have given business system for sender

and interface as IDOC name and respective interface namespace.

in configured receivers also i have given then same business sytem name as business service is not working.just checking wheter idoc to idoc is working or not?

and for receiver also same interface (idoc name) and respective interface namespace.

Please let me know if you need anything..

Regards,

Mansoor Ali

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mansoor,

Things look perfect to me. They should work.

What is the exact error you see in MONI as per this latest reply of yours when you run the scenario?

Also,turn of Idoc Acknowledgements by adding entires in the table IDXNOALE.

and test your scenario.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I have got correctly you are sayng that in receiver determination in configured receivers you have used the name of Sender Business system...??? How it can work...???

Receiver & sender must be different. You might have defined the receiver as separate Business system. Also r u tryng to generate the file so recevier adapter should be file type...

Regards

Sushil

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

><i>

If I have got correctly you are sayng that in receiver determination in configured receivers you have used the name of Sender Business system...??? How it can work...???

Receiver & sender must be different</i>

Not needed at all. You sender and receiver Business Systems can be the same. There will be no issue in this.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mansoor,

since you are pushing idoc-xml to a <b>file system</b>, you can in fact have your receiver as a "<b>Business Service</b>" instead of a business system.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

i am getting same error receiver could not be determined.

Now i am fully confused ....

Regards,

Mansoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can define receiver as business system also. (Krishna wrote as service)

You can define a dummy bussiness system & in your receiver determinatin use it as receiver. In receiver communication channel use file adapter & also use Mapping for scenario.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

Please have a look once again ..

In My scenario

sender is R/3

Receiver is File system.

No mapping just bypassing idoc as idoc xml..

configuration

Business sytem for sender.

Business service for receiver.(in this business service ,i have not added any inbound interface as i want to give same idoc as receiver interface manually)

under this business service created one communcation channel to put idoc xml into file system.

<b>In Receiver determination:</b>

Sender Service : Business sytem for sender.

Sender Interface : IDOC name

Namespace :urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

<b>In Configured receivers :</b>

Receiver Business service : Business Service for receiver

<b>In Interface Determination:</b>

Inbound Interface : same IDOC name.

<b>In Receiver Agreement</b>

sender business system same as above

receiver business service same as above

Receiver Interface : Same IDOC Name.

Receiver Namespace : urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

All the objects are activated.

in we19 idoc is triggered succesfullly and reached to XI.

but in moni i am getting this error

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help me....

Regards,

Mansoor Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mansoor,

Everything is perfect..

make sure u should enter receiver interface name and interface namespace manually..

Regards,

Reehan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your receiver Agreement

Regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

ya, i did already but forgot to mention in the previous question.

Here the problem is no receiver could be determined...

Regards,

Mansoor Ali