cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During the creation of enterprise structure, I have defined plant,storage location,shipping point and no warehouse.

During assignment of shipping point & storage location to plant, many other shipping point and storage location are assigned to my plant which though I tried alot to delete but invain...

Please help what should I do?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

You might have copied the plant from the standard plant ,so all the shipping points which are assigned to the plant are automatucally assigned to your pllant so ,do delete this all,Its a lot of head ache,But you can delete all this.,

Go to SPRO-Logistic execution-picking-determine picking location-assign picking locations,Here you delete all the entries which are assigned to your plant

& also go to OVL2 and delete all the assignments there also which are assigned to your plant,this takes lot of time,if you do all this you can delete the assignments there in assignments of plant to shipping point

You can also assign your shipping point to yopur plant,eventhough there are number of other shipping points are assigned to your plant,No problem

REWARD IF HELPFULL

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,my problem is completly solved by your suggested approach.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you are working in IDES. See if you want to avoid those problems never copy everything from 0001 instead try using 1000 and copy only main company structures like comoany code and controlling area. you can also copy sales organisation but not plants and dch and div.

now what can you do is work with same should not be a problem, unless the currency and number ranges are different.

thanks

reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Narayana has described the process very well..T.Code OVL2 is for shipping point determination,i hope your problem must have got solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where you are asisinging shipping point to plant... and storage loctaion...

if shipping point is assigning to plant in asising shipping point.. you can delete if its not able to delete there is one option change in CTl + Alt 4.. press that ..

it solve your problemm..

Ramki