cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc 2 File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing Idoc to file scenario (bypass).

I got below error in sxmb_moni. Plz tell me what might be the proble?

<b>Unable to convert the sender service BS1_SENDER to an ALE logical system</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

Try taking a deeper view of the problem now.Logical system name you have given is not being recognised by the XI system

1.Are you using a party or service without party business ???.For Party different work around must be used.

2.If it is a Business system,the logical system name mentioned in the SLD will do.If its a business service,as told the adapter sepcific identitifiers must help.

3.Check the port and the RFC destination being used to connect to the R/3 sytem.you can as well test the connection seperately from SM59.

4.Check the logical system name spelling mentioned in bd54(It might sound silly....but I know many cases where people sat for hours debugging the problem due to minor spell checks!!!)

Cheers..

Vasu

<u><i><b>** Reward Points if found useful **</b></i></u>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Receiver is determined based on the Sender system, Sender interface & Sender name space. Check you are using correct message type when you are triggering the IDOC.

With Regards

K.Varadharajan

Award points if it solves your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Receiver is determined based on the Sender system, Sender interface & Sender name space. Check you are using correct message type when you are triggering the IDOC.

With Regards

K.Varadharajan

Award points if it solves your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

just try ur IDOC to test trigger transaction....we19....

in we19.....when u use ur IDOC...just see the EDIDC segment....there u can find the port/partner no. for SENDER and RECIVER......

the port/partner no. used for the SENDER..is actually by default which follows a convention as AHMED in the first reply discussed.....<SID>CLNT<Clientnumber>

so in ur SLD, the business system corresponding to this R/3 must have this logical system name.......

clarify if any

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you......

One more problem..

In my Scenario, I checked in sxmb_moni the error was showing like " No receiver could be determined".

Plz tell me what is the problem.

Its very urgent.

Please help me out

Thanks in advance

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check these

1. In your receiver agreement put a business system in the

sender service field (sender service in the HEADER MAPPING)

save and activate

2. Check whether the Partner Profile Name (from WE21) is maintained in Adapter Specific Attributes of Business system in Configuration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Also Check this thread for more help

Regards

krishna

<i>Note:Reward points if useful</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my Scenario, I checked in sxmb_moni the error was showing like " No receiver could be determined.

Plz tell me what is the problem.

Its very urgent.

Please help me out

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the receiver determination in ID,make sure its properly configured and activated

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured properly, but it was showing same error....

What could i do?

Plz help me ASAP

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check the Receiver Determination is configured correctly in ID. Try to change it again and reactivate it.

2. Check all Idoc related configurations like SM59, Partner Profile/Logical systems. etc. Also check in SM58 of R/3 system.

3. Make sure that All the objects are activated in the Directory

4. Refresh the cache,

5. Verify is the business system is pointing to correct R/3 system . Go to Business system/Service->Menu->Adapter specific identifiers in the directory

6. Check for connectiopn between ur system and the SLD.

Also check this out,

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Still, I am facing same problem that is "No receiver could be determined"

I have cheked all the possibilities.

Please do the needful

Thanks

Vijji

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. If all the receiver determination and interface determination are correct, just make some dummy changes on your receiver determination and reactivate it.

2. There may be a mismatch in sender, sender interface, sender interface namespace (and optionally any conditions for content-based routing) values between your configured receiver determination and in the actual message header.

Check your acutal message header at runtime - SXMB_MONI, then Inbound Message->SOAP Header->Main. Check values within <SAP:Sender> for Service, Interface and namespace. These have to match those configured in your receiver determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

I am explaining my total scenari here.....

Its Bypass, Idoc to file.

I am sending idoc-xml as it is to receiver as file-xml.

I am not doing any IR objects.

I have configured ID (RD, ID & RA) objects.

I have used Idoc name(i.e Orders.Orders05) as Inbound & Outbound Interfaces.

But in SXMB_MONI, the error was showing as

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION"><b>NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</b></SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack><b>No receiver could be determined</b></SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please provide the solution.

Thanks in advance.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tere was a similar issue in the same No IR, Idoc to file interface and the issue was with Idoc Ack's.

Refer this thread and follow the solution posted by roberti.

In the inbound side, make sure you use a Receiver Business Service instead of a Receiver Business System.

<i>I just tried to cut off the receiver business system in the scenario and put a new "TEST" business service, with the same scenario we are discussing. Put the IDOC message as inbound interface of the service, delete all the scenario and create again, with same parameters.

I don't know why the receiver was found when using a receiver Business Service and not when using a receiver Business System... I deleted all the scenario and did it again many times with both, and it find the receiver only with receiver business service... Maybe there is something wrong with the Business System data at SLD.</i>

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you give correct reciver system and inbound message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

ur using wrong business system for the sender R/3 server.

make sure u use the correct logical system and business system.usually the R/3 busines system name is <SID>CLNT<Clientnumber>

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad