cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

librfc32.dll

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have several web services built using the connector 2.0. After I deploy to a bare production machine, I also copied the librfc32.dll to the system32 folder. When I try to use the web services, I get the followig message:

DllExceptionNotFound (cannot find librfc32.dll)

any help is appreciated.

Note: in development, I installed the SAP GUI on the machines and never encountered any problems. Installing the SAP GUI is not an option on the production machines.

Philip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you also deploy SAP.Connector.dll and SAP.Connector.Rfc.dll with your apps and how?

SAPGUI is not a required part of .NET Connector deployment.

Regards,

Guangwei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ye, the SAP.Connector.dll and SAP.Connector.Rfc.dll were automatically packaged with the msi install. They are installed in the bin folder under the web application folder. I manually copied the librfc32.dll to the system32 folder.

I still get the message that the librfc32 cannot be found. There are similar messages to this one on this bulletin board, yet none seem to have the correct or full answer. There must be some other dependencies which are not documented.

thanks, Philip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sounds like a security setting issue. Can you please put the librfc32.dll to the bin directory of your web app and have a try again?

Regards,

Guangwei

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried putting the librfc32 in both the system32 and the bin folder under the web application. I still have the same issue.

any help is appreciated.

thanks, Philip

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about to make a test with a Console app and provide us with the complete exception description if any?

Guangwei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a bit of a "shot in the dark", but have you made sure the NT user that the IIS web app is using has the needed rights? this might be a problem in case you changed the default at some point.

Regards,

Ofer

Former Member
0 Kudos

No security has been modified since this is a brand new Windows 2003 install. I have tried installing the SAP GUI and the problem goes away. However, I really need to build an install not dependent on the SAP GUI.

thanks, Philip

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please check wether you have also copied

MSCVR71.dll and MSCVP71.dll to C:\WINN\system32

(These dlls are also required by the librfc32.dll). If you do not have them, you can also download them from SAP Marketplace and install them

extra. To install the missing DLLs(MSCVR71.dll and

MSCVP71.dll), download and unpack the archive attached

to "Note 684106" with sapcar and

execute "R3DLLINS.EXE".(SAPCAR is a compress utility

similar to winzip, tar, etc., that is used by SAP to

compress and decompress nearly all delivered files.)

OR you can download sapcar at

http://service.sap.com/patches

Regards,

Patrick Hildenbrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

EXCELLENT!

That was the culprit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - that worked for me too.

Although, the file names were: msvcp71.dll, and msvcr71.dll.

I simply copied them from the \Windows\System32 folder to my Bin folder of my project, and it works perfect.

Thanks Again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got an error at time my function to drag and drop function into the SAPProxy1.sapwsdl file.I develope my project as asp.net web application in Visual Studio .NET 2003.

I think, If I see my function at server explorer, how Sap connection can be wrong I dont understand. while I just drag and drop function into the SAPProxy1.sapwsdl file, I get an error.

I installed:

SAP.Net.Setup_2.0

Java 6 update 11 (jr6)

but I 'm getting error below:

using logging implementation u201CAII Loggingu201D Exception in thread u201Cmainu201D com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnectionexception$connectFailed:Unable to establish connection to R/3 system u2026.(system=..;client..;)

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.connect(SAPConnection.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.(SAPConnection.java:38)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:81)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.main(RFC2WSDLTool.java:196)

How can I solve this situation?.

Thank You

Edited by: emrean on Aug 25, 2009 12:55 PM

Edited by: emrean on Aug 25, 2009 12:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

"System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL (librfc32.dll).

at SAP.Connector.Connection.Open()

at MAO_WEB_SVCS.Z_CES_OLB_BP_GET_BASIC_DATA1.Z_CES_OLB_BP_GET_BASIC_DATA(String str_I_Account,

String& str_O_Account, String& str_O_Buspartner, String& str_O_Buspartner_Alt,

String& str_O_Return_Cd, String& str_O_Return_Txt, String& str_O_Success_Ind,

String& str_exception_msg, ZCESS_OLB_BASIC_DATATable& OLB_BASIC_DATATable)"