cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I work mostly on A/R and I have some doubts while creating SD orders and Invoices.

1. What is charateristic value assignment. (this is prompted for when material is given at item)

2. How to know which pricing procedure is used for which order type

3. Sometimes when saving SD order it is asking for Net weight, but I expect the system to take this from Material Master. I am not sure why it is asking to enter manually for few types of materials

4. If a material is a third party items is there any different treatment for those orders compared to a normal order.

Please help me if you know answers for my above questions

Thanks

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order you can go to item level,Condition tab page,Click analysis button.You can see the pricing procedure which is getting executed along with all condition types.

For net weight the reason might be the net weight is not maintained in material master,Check in MM03.

If the material is third party then the iem category is TAS in the sales order.Depending on this TAS system recognizes this item as third party item

Processing is when you save the document,purchase requisition is generated automaticaaly,PO is created with reference to PR,MIRO,Order related billing

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kishore,

2) to Know the pricing procedure,, goto va02 and veiw header details.. where you can see the pricing procedure...

3)Net weight, you have mention in material master goto MM02 and maintain gross weieght and net weight there....and also check in item cat. of the paticular item..

4)No there is no differnence except in item category TAS and order relevent billing and billing relevence is F.

Reward if it helps..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help!.....