cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release of DP Forecast to SNP through Info Provider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

While in the process of trying to release DP Forecast from SCM4.1 to SNP in SCM5.0 which are in different systems(as we are in the transition phase) I need to release Sales Orders type category "BM" from DP through Infoprovider to SNP.But I don't find this category at all in the selection list of Data Traget category, instead I find only the following categories FA, FB, FC, FD.When I try to give BM (Sales order type category) I get error message "You must choose one of the categories FA, FB, FC, or FD" Message no. /SAPAPO/MSDP_REL038.

But all the other categories like BI, BM, BJ etc are available when we realease directly from DP to SNP (transaction /SAPAPO/MC90).

Could anyone let me know how to bring the category "BM" or any other category in the Category field of Data Target in the transaction /SAPAPO/REL_TO_SNP. Is there a customizing setting which am not able to find one though. If this is not possible, could anyone let me know why is there a restriction like this?

Regards

Barny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Releasing from 4.1 to 5.0.... Releasing DP forecast data to SNP is new in 5.0 and supports only release for categories FA, FB, FC and FD.

"You can use the categories for forecast orders (FA, FB, FC, and FD) for the release to SNP"

You can find more details

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you release from DP to SNP the message is a warning. I think if you continue it will transfer to BM. Just that these sales orders in SNP will not work like normal sales orders. The warning explains more about this

/SAPAPO/REL_TO_SNP is the release of data from infoprovider to SNP. This is meant to allow only the FA, FB, FC and FD category orders only

The restriction is because there are more than just the category groups that go into a order type - for eg the ATP category or check mode

Now if you want your sales orders it would be a good idea to CIF it from R3 or use the sales order BAPI_SLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 or use SAPAPO/SJKTST04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, in SNP the order data is supposed to be coming from the livecache i.e. CIFed from R/3-ECC. That's why you can not release sales order data from DP or an Infoprovider to SNP.

Hope this helps.

JL