cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong sales district.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have many customers which were assigned to wrong sales district for last 5 months. So now I generate the MCTE report it is giving all wrong information. Is there a quick way to correct the history data?

Pleeeese let me know,

Thanks,

Utpal Parekh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karan is right, Mass is the right transaction for making the changes in Sales Order, although for Customer Master changes, which eventually you will have to do so that for further order the same error will not come, in that case use XD99 or MASS as XD99 is just the transaction for that which you could have got otherwise when you follow the menu path in T.Code for MASS when you choose the Object Type KNA1 for Customer Master.

Reward points If it helps

Regards,

N

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all your replies. But actually i do not have authorization for any of those transactions. Previously I thought if i correct the customer sales district by XD02, i will be able to see the correct history data in the report. but that didnt work, Any other suggestions are required.

I have alreday assigned points for ur answers.

thanks,

utpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

XD99 is useful but in order to do mass changes in sales orders,purchase orders,you should refer to transaction MASS.

That is relly useful.

You can also change your sales district with transaction Mass.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Options are as under:

1. Mass Change - XD99

2. If the records are high & varied in nature, you can do it with upload tools like:

A. LSMW

B. ECATT

c. BDC

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

XD99 is the mass transaction for changing the customer master fields. You can try using that transaction.

Please reward points if this helps you