cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP PDS issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All:

I created Int.model for PDS's activated successfully, Since I couldnt see the PDS in APO, First did a intial tranfer using program RIMODINI I got this message:

<b>Function: /SAPAPO/CUSLNTRTO_CREATE_RTO

Text: No single or multiresource can be used</b>

Again tried using transaction CURTO_CREATE which gave successful message for transfer of all PDS but only one ERROR listed below

<b>Error in APO: /SAPAPO/CURTO 817 No single or multiresource can be used in SNP PDS

Message no. CURTO1010

Diagnosis

The error described in the message with number 817 from message class /SAPAPO/CURTO occurred in SAP APO during the generation of the production data structure.

Procedure

You can find the associated message text in SAP APO in message 817 of message class /SAPAPO/CURTO.</b>

Also all my PDS's are SNP with rough cut plng. Please advice how do I proceed to rectify the above error.

Thank you

Sadat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadat,

Looks like a problem with RESOURCE MASTER DATA.

Check whether all the resources are created properly and assigned to the active version.

Then reactivate the PDS integration model and check

REgards

KUmar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Activate CFC9 transaction in R3 and in the workcenter , click on APO resource button, there u can select the resource type as single mix or multi mix resources for SNP

Hope this helps

regards

Vijay

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadat,

Check the below note to fix this issue.

1194445 - Short dump contains single_exit_multiply_active error - SAP GDQC

Thank you,

Lingaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sadat.

For SNP PDS the resources need to be either Single Mixed or Multi Mixed type resources. This is controlled through the CIF in:

SPRO: Integration with other SAP Components->APO->Application Specific Settings->Settings for resources

Set the fields for resource types to 4 & 5 (or whatever is suitable to your case).

You will need to send across new work centres.

This will allow SNP PDS.

Hope this helps.

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

I did configure in CFC9

Type Single Resource - 4

Type Multiresource - 5

Deleted the existing resources in APO, resent the new work centres across but it happen to be they are again either single or multi resource rather than singlemixed or multimixed required for SNP PDS.

Do I need any config on APO side too. As the error msg Diagnosis points out APO below.

<b>Diagnosis

The error described in the message with number 817 from message class /SAPAPO/CURTO occurred in SAP APO during the generation of the production data structure.

Procedure

You can find the associated message text in SAP APO in message 817 of message class /SAPAPO/CURTO.</b>

Please help

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadat,

Delete the resources again and maintain the following setting in R3 work center,

" CAN BE USED BY SEVERAL OPERATIONS "

Refer to how you can go to this field by looking at the thread

Resend the PDS integration model from R3 again

Hope this helps..

Regards

Kumar Ayyagari

Message was edited by:

Kumar Ayyagari