cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Assembly phase of CMS - "Assembly Failed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having problems in transporting code from Assembly phase. When I try to "assemble components", it shows me Assembly failed. When I look at the details, it shows that there is a broken DC. How do we repair this? If we manually deploy the code, it works just fine(Doesn't the broken DC has impact on running of the application?).

Please help me with this.

Thanks so much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for replying.

In CBS UI, under Compartments--> Development Components, when I select the dev build space, the respective DC's compile state shows green. On selecting the cons buildspace, the DC's compile state shows red.

Please help me in resolving this.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it probably means that a developer fix a build error in dev, but the change was not transported to cons (not released by developer or not imported into cons system). Assembly always takes archives from cons.

You could e.g. use the DTR WebUI to check for differences between cons/active and dev/active workspaces for the DC to verify this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mark, thanks for replying.

How do I transport the change to cons now?

I could not find the difference between the two in DTR UI.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want resolve broken DC issue, goto CBS, check logs there, you will know in which dc are broken dc's. And also check is there any dc's in dev which are checked in but not activated.You check each DC log, it will give you more idea

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at the build logs for that Broken DC using the CBS WebUI.