cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Sequence - Field assignment not done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everbody

After assigning tables to Access sequence, my field assignment is not getting done. ...No green lights...ha ha.

Can anybody tell me what would be the reason. This is for material determination/ listing/exclusion

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody throw some light on this....access sequence thing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls Check Whether u have generated the cond table correctly if so then check field assignment per each table.

Note : If u r trying with SAP std table then it will not show the green/red button.

Hope this may help u

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

this normally occurs when the condition table are not generated properly ..

when u create the condition tables click the generate button (red in color) and the proceed with the step .. now u will not have that error .. i too faced the same issue .

this will solve ur issue

reward if useful

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

After assigning the table to the access sequence, dont just leave the screen. Instead, on the left side, press the option "Fields" for the new table. This will take you to a new screen where the field mapping is done (condition table to transaction table). This should solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilesh

Yeah, I am doing that but I am not getting the green lights - not getting the field assignment done. I created & worked on the access sequence a lot but never had this problem before..

Throw some light man....

Thanks