Hi,

can any one tell me what issues generally occure after Go Live

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally, most of configuration issues are plugged during integration testing & user testing. In highest possiblity, either the process is not being followed in the descipline it should be followed or some problem with master data. It is also possible that some request are not transfered, so it might give error during transaction.

Do remember to reward points for helpful answers & if the question is answered, than close the blog.

Rewarding points is promoting contribution in the forum.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Rajesh,

can u tell me about ARE-1 and ARE-3 document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link: http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1500/BL_India/index.htm

Topic:

J91 – Export Sales under Bond for <b>ARE1</b>

J96 - Deemed Export for <b>ARE3</b>

help.sap.com is a very good link & we can get good information & learning from it.

Gopal, Do ensure to reward points suitable & you can give points to all relevant answers.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

can u send me your email id .. i tried to send u the mock project to the email id which u have given but its bouncing .. let me know if u have any other email;....

do reward points for useful things..............

that encourages others ...

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Can you send me the mock project also.My email id is cspeddada@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my another email id is sharma_gopal@rediffmail.com

Thank You,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls send the same 2 me too pls.

My id is Monti_lakka@yahoomail.com

regards

Montee

Former Member
0 Kudos

my email id is sharma_gopal@rediffmail.com and another gopals.sd@gmail.com

Thank You,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopal,

If your query is answered, please close the Blog. Also it is recommended to open new Blog for New query, instead of carrying forward the same Blog for different queries.

The subject line what you ahve mentioned above is correctly targeted to Issues after Go-Live. You get the answers accordingly. Like for your query of ARE1 & ARE3, if you create a separate Blog with specific query, the response is better & faster.

<b>Also do award points to the relevant replies as this helps to encourage the contributors.</b>

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi goplal

my id kishore.kia@gmail.com.

please send me the after golive issues.

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

could pls send me the mock project,

reagrd,

Raj

rajurathod80@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. In most likely cases, there will be error in master data.

2. There will be frequent query for billing not happening, but the fact will be either PGI is not done or Billing have already happened, which can be verified in Document Flow.

3. Customer not available. In this case either the customer is not maintained or maintained in wrong Sales area.

4. Material not maintained. In this case either the material is not maintained or maintained in wrongly.

5. Billing Document not release to accounting. This may be due to G/L account assignment in T.Code: VKOA or Account assignment group of customer or material not maintained.

6. Wrong G/l being picked. In this case correction in VKOA or OB40 required.

7. Wrong Number Range being picked or not maintained. In this case correct the number range for SD in VN01 & FI in FBN1. If Numberrange not maintained, it will give an error for the same or message 'Update Ternination error'.

8. Process not being followed in the way required. Assist the user to follow the correct methodology.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

the following are some of the sample issues that normally occur after go live stage

PRODUCTION SUPPORT ISSUES :

1. Someone coming back to us that they cannot create a delivery note for xyz company or cannot use VA01 transaction.

SOL : Basically authorization issues...usually we analyse what rights he would require and pass on the same to basis team to give the adequate authorization.

2. Sometimes endusers are not completely aware of the business process leading to not performing a step which is required in the flow of material/documents and surely leading errors in subsequent steps.

We need to figure out the same and take necessary action to fix the flow in some cases and surely get the user gear up to the correct process.

3. In many cases we have to analyse why a particular document was not created either manually or through automated process. Example be like why the delivery document creation failed ?

4. Cases are also raised related to customized development where it does not perform as required like a particular should have been in the report but is not there..or any sort of bugs etc.

It requires to analyse the development and find the casue of the issue.

5. Enhancements..they usually contribute the most in support projects. I feel in software industry we cannot have a complete specification..something is surely misinterpreted or missed out, which is usually realised after few months of go live. They are usually classified as enhancements ..leading to small modifications or developments.

reward if useul

thanks

madhan