cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web console, "Connection to R/3 Broken"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've installed Web Console on IIS, Win2k3 server, and I'm unable to connect to my ERP system.

The message displayed reads, "connection to r/3 broken" in plain text.

I've seen a couple of threads here and there, but none post a resolution.

Some background:

I'm reasonably sure I've included everything, I need to. I've allowed ALL Unknown ISAPI Extensions, made an entry for my system.

Also, it seems note 910901is no longer in service. Let's see if Klaus posts about that note

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone else dealt with this? I have no logs to work off, and all other mentions of this suggest that it cannot be duplicated. I've yet to make any progress, and could use any advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hopefully this will show up on searches.

Here's my problem: I didn't have the system set up on the host SAP front end. It was that simple.

Added the SID to the logon pad, and it began working.

satya_devaraju
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am facing same problem. I gave the path in default website of IIS and now when i type

http://localhost/sap/isapi_sapcnsl.dll

in the browser. I am getting error as

Connection to R/3 broken.

Please let me know , how to resolve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I put in the resolution for one of my systems in the post directly above yours.

The entry was missing in the SAP Login Pad on the host. I have a 2nd server set up identical to the first, and this did not resolve the error there.

Seems theres a couple of common fixes.

1) Make sure you are allowing all api extensions on the host

=>Start=>programs=>IIS Administrator=>allow all extensions

2) Make sure your sap gateway parameters are set high enough to allow all traffice. The default is 200. If you're experiencing sporadic problems, this might be it. Often, in other threads like this, people have mentioned that rebooting fixes their issues. This would fix it w/o having to reboot.

3) Make sure the SAPGUI is populated with all the systems you're attempting to connect with >on the host<.

That's all I have I'm afraid.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed Sap Webconsole 7.30 on a Windows server 2016 (IIS 10). When a RF user click on Exit, he get the message "Connection to R/3 broken". SAPGUI is populated with all the systems. Also hen I open the website from a computer and click on F3-Exit, I have this message.

Does anyone have a solution for this? It seems nobody can answer..

Thank

Mo