cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

from which table is the support desk message picked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In CRM_DNO_MONITOR tcode, i want to know from where support desk message number picking from(from which table).i want where this support desk message number(number range) is maintained in SPRO.

steps i'm working out:

I'm executing CRN_DNO_MONITOR tcode with transaction number, after executing i double click on the details where it will display the details. Going to <b>business transaction</b> and click on create where it will display create business transaction options. Select <b>Support Desk Message</b> and click on create.

In the very next screen, it will display the support desk message number. I want to know from where this support desk message number is picking(table name or settings in spro).

Thanks,

Pawan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are very important tables on which the report (CRM_DNO_MONITOR) is built on.

CRMT_DNO_ISSUE_DATA Issue Data: Integration of Solution Manager

CRMD_ORDERADM_H Business Transaction

CRMD_ORDERADM_I Business Transaction Item

CRMD_ORDER_INDEX Index table for one-order document

Hope this Solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pavan,

How did you solve the problem ??

Plz reward if my post was usefull ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey pavan,

The tcode for number range maintancance is crmc_nr_ra_service.

Every number range has some number like 01, 02 03 assigned to it..

TO find out which number range your transaction type is using go to : Spro->Customer relationship managemnt->transaction type-> Selct the desired transac tion type and click on details:::

There you can find the number range assignment in field internal number range...

Revert for ny clarifications and plz do forget to reward if this post was usefull..

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The number range object using SNRO is <b>DNO_NOTIF</b>. This is were you define the number range and the system picks up this.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu