cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization problems in importing SWC and creating of Namespaces.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing some problem regarding authroization in Integration Repository. When we are login into the Integration Repository with an user id having the roles SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE, SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_ABAP, SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE. With all these roles in place I am not able to either import Software components from the SLD or creation of namespaces. When I do so I get an authorization error saying that the user doesnot have enough authorizatrion for the respective activities.

Could some one help in this regard. ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is that we have an user matrix defined in the project. The user matrix is defined with a persons role in the project. So adding all the roles to the user id like SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR would not be possible.

The role I am talking about should only have the access to import SWC and create namespaces and import SAP R/3 components from the designated systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indranil,

Is assignment of composite role SAP_XI_Developer and SAP_XI_Configurator a possibility ?

I think you have SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_ABAP only.

Also please check this very useful link:

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

Please award points for useful answers.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I had changed the user id by addding the role SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR to it. But when i login with the user id again into the Integration Repository the errors still persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indranil,

What about the Administrator roles. I would suggest giving all sld roles to the user. Also there is SAP_SLD_DEVELOPER role also.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Message was edited by:

Ruchit Khushu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indranil,

Please assign the user id sld roles particularily the SLD adminsitrator role(SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR) and then try again. Also SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR should also be assigned.

Please award points if solved.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please log on as J2ee administrator .

Regards

Radha