cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime information in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello XI Experts,

I've got one question: Is it possible to obtain a runtime information in Business process ? I have created alerts where I use container to add dynamic text from payload but I also need to add information on which system this alert was triggered (dev, int, prod). I need information from SOAP Header, Runtime. Does anybody now how to do it?

Regards,

Pavol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible.

Not all parameters are accessible but most of them are.

Use this link as the starting point to understand how to read rutime variables in a mapping step,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/b3/9a2aeb24dc4ab6b1855c99157529e4/content.htm

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

Thanks. I knew about this possibility but the constant I need (SystemId) is not available among the constants and beside that I would need to modify the mappings. All I wanted to do is to give the user information from which system an alert come from and I thought that it would be possible to do it for example with context object or some other easy method. I haven't wanted it to hard code it because during every transport it will have to be modified. But probably this will be the only choice.

Regards,

Pavol Suba

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe the solution in this thread will help,

<i> found a neat way of resolving this issue and thought I would share with you both.

I created a user-defined function and put the following lines of code....works like a charm!!

String user_login_id = System.getProperty("user.name");

return user_login_id.substring(0,3);

This returns system id since the system users are always

xi0adm / xc0adm or xp0adm.</i>

Regards

Bhavesh