cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I integrate nw2004s Web templates in BIApplicationFrame

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to show in WebDynpro a web template. I can do this if the template has been made in BW 3.x WAD, but when I create this template in the new WAD, I don´t know how to show it.

Any idea?

Thanks in advanced.

Saúl Buendía.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saúl,

You can use the BIApplicationFrame ui element.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

The BIApplicationFrame ui element doesn´t show me the new WAD templates.

Could you explain i little bit more how can I use this UI element qith the new version.

Thanks

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saúl,

I must confess that my knowledge on BI is a bit limited. Do you happen to use the ABAP-based BI or the Java-based one? Web Dynpro ABAP currently only supports integration of the ABAP-based one. The Java-based one has a different URL-syntax.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

We use Java-Based BI, so I supposed i have to wait until it´s supported.

To solve this problem i think I can use the standard Iframe element and pass the corresponding URL.

Thanks,

Saúl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

BIApplicationFrame of Web Dynpro JAVA is supported now, It can open Bex Web applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

> hi

Hi Wayne,

>

> BIApplicationFrame of Web Dynpro JAVA is supported

> now, It can open Bex Web applications

<i>now</i> means as of SAPKW70014? Which BW Patch are you on, can you please tell us, thanks..

Regards,

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using EP 7.0 SP12 and BI 7.0 SP12

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm... strange I have a system with SAPKA/B70012 (ABAP, Basis) and SAPKW70013 (BW), but still the UI-Element BIApplicationFrame generates an old BEx ABAP-style URL (with e.g. TEMPLATE_ID=.. instead of TEMPLATE= in the Query-String), i.e. even with the property <i>serverType</i> set to <i>java</i>

Could someone comment on this?

Regards,

Sebastian

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know Web Dynpro ABAP, but in Web Dynpro JAVA, you should set the following properties:

Server: the address of JAVA server

serverType: set to JAVA

template: just fill on the template id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi wayne lou ,

I know Webdynpro java.Is there any server settings on BI side touse BIApplication framework.If u have any tutorial on this plz send to mail.

If u did any application plz give some inputs.My requirement is,I want to see my report using webdynpro java.We are using Netweaver 2004s,BI 7.0.

Thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh:

I don't have any tutorial. But you can see the help documents on help.sapcom

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/80/268841a79f1609e10000000a155106/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/80/268841a79f1609e10000000a155106/frameset.htm</a>