Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

company logo not comming on invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

one of my end user in printing a invoice. but on the page logo is not comming.

but when i tried to take print out on my print out i am getting logo. because i am with profile sap_all.

so i think it is problem with authorisation. so do any one know what is the authorisation required to get images on print outs?

thanks

santosh

all users are having s_gui authorisations.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Singh,

Did you try to print the same invoice on the same printer or different printer.

Chek for the following

1. Enduser used to get print of log earlier

2. Is this the problem arising first time for enduser

If end user is availabe at your place ask him to logon to your system and try to take print of the invoice.

Cheers

Soma

Former Member
0 Kudos

I similar problems with the printer driver. Are you using frontend printing? Try changing the printer driver.

0 Kudos

hi brothers

one end user with limited authorizations is not able to print , but another user with full authorizations(sap_all) is able to print on same computer. then it means it is problem with authorisation na.

plz tell me which authorization deals with such things like printing of images?

thanks

santosh

0 Kudos

hi brothers

one end user with limited authorizations is not able to print , but another user with full authorizations(sap_all) is able to print on same computer. then it means it is problem with authorisation na.

plz tell me which authorization deals with such things like printing of images?

thanks

santosh

0 Kudos

Have you tried running a trace for each userID and comparing the results?

0 Kudos

hi brothers

no , i dont know how to do the trace to user id?

plz tell me how to do it and and what are the advantages of doing it?

thanks in advance

santosh

0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

better to ask user to send SU53 screen shot. in that u can find the missing authotisation object.but in this u can able to see only one missing object. but in ST01 u can see all missing authorisation objects at a time.. so better to try to do trace using ST01. in ST01 screen u can see 2 push buttons

1)Trace on 2) Trace off. and u have to select authorisation check in the field of trace components. the u have to click on Trace on button then the system will prompt you to enter user name. the u have to give user name and press execute then it will shows all missing objects. but the important thing is dont forget to make trace off after u r work.other wise it will create lot of log files so better to trace off first and check all the objects.

hope it will help you some level...

Regards,

srinivas.