cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error deploying logon.par

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to change the portal logon screen. I followed the insstructions in the documentation to modify the com.sap.portal.runtime.logon.par.bak

I exported an par file from nwds and copied to the apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\deployment\pcd and apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\deployment\temp directory

Also i modified the authschemes.xml and set the corrext value in com.sap.security.core.ume.service via configtool.

The problem is when i restart the server the created .par file changes to .p.err and the following error log is created:

2007-05-16_14-54-15

Application upload failed: com.sap.test.logon.par

com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalException: [ApplicationRepositoryService.putArchive] archive: com.sap.test.logon.par

at com.sapportals.portal.application.applicationrepository.ApplicationRepositoryService.putArchive(ApplicationRepositoryService.java:328)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.deployment.DeploymentManager._uploadArchive(DeploymentManager.java:813)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.deployment.DeploymentManager.uploadArchives(DeploymentManager.java:599)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.deployment.DeploymentManager.populateRuntimeRepository(DeploymentManager.java:582)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.deployment.DeploymentManager.runtimeRepositoryDeployment(DeploymentManager.java:310)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.Portal.init(Portal.java:404)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalCoreInitializer.coreInit(PortalCoreInitializer.java:54)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.PortalInitializer.<init>(PortalInitializer.java:129)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher$doSetupPortalInitializer.run(Dispatcher.java:161)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.initDispatcher(Dispatcher.java:359)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.access$000(Dispatcher.java:42)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher$InitRunner.run(Dispatcher.java:114)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:392)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.context.WebComponents.addServlet(WebComponents.java:139)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.container.ApplicationThreadInitializer.loadServlets(ApplicationThreadInitializer.java:386)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.container.ApplicationThreadInitializer.run(ApplicationThreadInitializer.java:110)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Caused by: com.sapportals.portal.pcd.pl.PlRuntimeException: unexpected SQLException when calling OpenSQLServices.isTransientSQLError()

Invalid connection type com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle.

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.pl.BasicObjectsTable.isTransientSQLError(BasicObjectsTable.java:281)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.pl.PlFactory.checkDeadlockResolution(PlFactory.java:2433)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.xfs.XfsContext.createChildAndNotify(XfsContext.java:1158)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.xfs.XfsContext.createChild(XfsContext.java:1100)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.xfs.XfsContext.createSubcontext(XfsContext.java:856)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.xfs.BasicContext.createBasicSubcontext(BasicContext.java:190)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdPersContext.createSubcontext(PcdPersContext.java:190)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdFilterContext.filterCreateSubcontext(PcdFilterContext.java:253)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.createSubcontext(PcdProxyContext.java:145)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdGlContext.createSubcontext(PcdGlContext.java:440)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdGlContext.bind(PcdGlContext.java:369)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.bind(PcdProxyContext.java:469)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.rebindInt(PcdProxyContext.java:489)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.rebind(PcdProxyContext.java:508)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.rebind(PcdProxyContext.java:494)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdGlContext.rebind(PcdGlContext.java:1254)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.rebind(PcdProxyContext.java:549)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.rebind(PcdProxyContext.java:736)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.rebind(PcdProxyContext.java:741)

at com.sapportals.portal.application.applicationrepository.ApplicationRepositoryService.storeArchive(ApplicationRepositoryService.java:373)

at com.sapportals.portal.application.applicationrepository.ApplicationRepositoryService.putArchive(ApplicationRepositoryService.java:299)

... 20 more

Caused by: com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: Invalid connection type com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle.

at com.sap.sql.log.Syslog.createAndLogOpenSQLException(Syslog.java:85)

at com.sap.sql.services.OpenSQLServices.isTransientSQLError(OpenSQLServices.java:742)

at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.pl.BasicObjectsTable.isTransientSQLError(BasicObjectsTable.java:277)

... 40 more

looks like a problem with openSQL. In fact I have defined an <b>additional</b> <b>vendor data source</b> in visual admin that works properly with my application. Is my problem related to that?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before cheking the entire steps at one shot, try step by step procedure.

First just edit the changes and try to deploy and run the new par from portalapp.xml. If the output is correct, then go ahead changing the actual logon page with your new page. Else it will be difficult to find the exact problem. Also make sure the logon par which u have taken for modiifcation comes from the server u r deploying and u use NWDS of same patch. Otherwise there can be mismatches.

Regards,

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure NWDS version is in sync to portal patch

thanks,

raags