cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related to tree structure for a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is I have a table which has got only one row. It has got as usual a source node.It has also got the tree logic implemented.

In run time the tree expands with data.But as per the requirement on lead select I need to pick some values which has to be set to the session.

Kindly let me know how to pick the lead selected values for this kind of table.

The table gets filled with 439 records but has only 1 row.

This is an urgent requirement, kindly help me.

Regards

DK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipendra,

Can you please elaborate this??If u want to capture lead select event ,the same onLeadSelect event works,even if u want to capture lead selection of childs.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I have tried to print the getleadselected() value.But it comes null.

That means we dont have a lead selection possible for a child node .

The table has got only one row and runtime data is coming programatically. With the data the tree increases.

Lets say if we have 400 records then on load we can see only displaying 1 of 400 records at the bottom and down arrow disabled. I hope you are getting me .

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

DK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried accessing the lead selection of the recursive child node? It should be something like this:

wdContext.current<parent node name>Element().node<child node name>().getLeadSelection();

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did u solve this?

Does the getLeadSelection() works?

Thanks,

Stefano