cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to File : "no interface found"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an IDOC to file scenario and I'm getting the error "no interface found" at sxmb_moni. The scenario is only for test purposes, very simple, using the IDOC /ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101. I have configured

-> receiver and interface determination

-> receiver agreement with the receiver channel for file output.

Receiver interface (sender) is /ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101 and receiver agreement I configured the inbound interface to /ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101 (same interface, no mapping needed).

I don't know why I'm getting "no interface found" error... Some tips?

thanks!

roberti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like some issue with the interface determination,

Make sure that the Interface determination is created for the corresponding receiver determination and it has valid details and is active.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Bhavesh, I think the same. But all of it seems to be ok, lets see...

<i><b>Rec. Determination</b></i>

<b>Sender</b>

Service: ED0

Interface: /ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101

Namespace: urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

<b>Receiver</b>

Party:*

Service:*

Type: Standard

Configured Receivers: Service: SAE_NAS (no conditions or partys)

<i><b>Interface Determination</b></i>

<b>Sender</b>

<b>Receiver</b>

Service: SAE_NAS

Type: Standard

Configured Inbound Interfaces

Inbound Interface

Name: /ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101

Namespace:urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

No mapping (are the same messages, but I have already tried with mapping)

<i><b>Rec. Agreement</b></i>

<b>Sender</b>

<b>Receiver</b>

Service: SAE_NAS

Receiver com. channel: CHN_RCV

I think the problem is in a little bit detail... but I couldn't find it. Some tip?

thanks!

roberti

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks perfect to me .

I have tried a similar thing , no mapping , Idoc XML to be sent as a file XML and I did this without an IR content and it worked just the way you have done it.

What is the exact error in MONI?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

At moni the status is a green flag (scheduled), and the queue status is a red ball (Message has Errors). Opening the message content, the last four elements of the trace node are these:

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start sender interface action determination</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">select interface /ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101*</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages</Trace> 
  <Trace level="1" type="T">no interface found</Trace>

No more seems to be wrong in the message... If you want I can send you the entire message.

thanks!

roberti

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Roberti,

1. Is the message when sent from the SAP System and the details in MONi for the sender Service , sender interface and namespace correct? What I mean to ask here is are these the exact values for which the Receiver / Interface determination has been created?

2. Check if the interface determination is available in SXI_CACHE.

3. Check if there are issues with Cache Notifications in the Integartion Directory.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I understand.

1 - They are the same, we can check it with the information I have already posted before. All of it was "copy and paste". The only difference I saw was the "*" in the end on the moni message.

2 - Double checked, the interface determination is there

From-Action Nsp urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

From-Action /ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101

ED0 SAE_NAS urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages /ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101 0 00000000000000000000000000000000 0 0 00000000000000000000000000000000

3 - Make a full cache refresh right now... No issues.

It's our first IDOC scenario... would be some basis configs not properly done?

Thanks again for the time you're spending to help me!

roberti

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One last option that comes across to my mind, Delete Idoc metadata in IDX2 and give this a shot.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Bhavesh, I didn't think about it. I will try (need to ask for basis access to modify data at this transaction) and post here the result.

I will try too with another IDOC...

One more thing... I saw that, when I'm sending the IDOC at ED0, tx WE19, the logical message type for the idoc <b>/ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101</b> is <b>/ISDFPS/T01</b>. I suppose it is right... I need to make anything with this message type (/ISDFPS/T01) on the integration directory or can work always with the idoc name (/ISDFPS/T01./ISDFPS/T0101)?

thanks!

roberti

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Roberti,

The message type is used to load the Idoc Metadata in the runtime. It has nothing to do with the ID configuration.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberti,

Did you use 'Sender Uses Virtual Receiver' in Receiver Determination and left the fields with Party = '' and Service = ''? Then entered the Configured Receivers? If so, can you please give it a try to delete the Receiver Determination, Create it without 'Sender Uses Virtual Receiver' checked (automatically populated by '*' after you hit 'create') and then use Configured Receivers? One of our IDoc scenarios was stopped for a long time due to this problem- although I have no idea why it didn't work- the solution just sort of clinged to place.

Regards,

Amitabha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Bhavesh, it was only to be sure off.

Amitabha, lets see your tip...

I have created without this option, and Party and Service where populated automatically with "*". After this I used configured receivers. I deleted the receiver determination and recreated it on both modes, nothing new has ocurred, same problems.

Thanks!

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just tried to cut off the receiver business system in the scenario and put a new "TEST" business service, with the same scenario we are discussing. Put the IDOC message as inbound interface of the service, delete all the scenario and create again, with same parameters.

Now I got a "processed successfully" flag, with an acknowledgement containing a system error <i>"Error occurred during back-routing Error in communication channel"</i> - CO_TXT_ROUTING_BACK_ERROR. There is no back routing configured, the scenario would be only to get the IDOC and put it into a file assyncronously. I'm searching about it on sdn right now.

I don't know why the receiver was found when using a receiver Business Service and not when using a receiver Business System... I deleted all the scenario and did it again many times with both, and it find the receiver only with receiver business service... Maybe there is something wrong with the Business System data at SLD.

thanks!

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, now I know that this is a problem at the receiver adapter, and I know that always the acknowledgment is sent back when using IDOCs.

So, problem solved!

thanks for all that spent time to help me, specially to Bhavesh!

cheers!

roberti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think you need to create new inbound interface for file and assign message type of Idoc to that interface.

Thanks,

Beena.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not needed at all.

Have tried this and it worked without creating any IR content.

Just used the same Idoc name as the inbound message interface name as well.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Beena,

thanks for your reply, I've tried with this too (although I agree with Bavesh it is not necessary, because IDOC is a message interface).

thanks!

roberti