cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS 6.20 and NW 2004s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all! I have same problem.. I'm install NW 2004s kernel 7.0 and i'm want to connect

the R/3 system (no 7.0 kernel) using ITS. NW 2004s have a Integrated ITS, but it connect to a system that contains the integrated ITS. I'm want install "standalone" ITS in same host? it's possible? That to do??

Thanks and regards!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sergo,

You can install the standalone ITS 6.20 on the same host. Keep in mind though that the standalone ITS 6.20 cannot be used to connect to a 7.00 kernel.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar Chuang! Thaks for reply.

How I can install the standalone ITS on the same host? I'm install ITS 6.20 in the same host (Application connect) but the logon page are inaccessible and the ItsRegistryWGATE.xml contains only 10 lines. Or first me it's necessary to instal in same

host NW 2004(2004s are installed) please advise .

Thanks and regards

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sergo,

I'm not sure I understand this latest issue, but let me try to explain.

You can download the ITS 6.20 from the SAP Service Marketplace website. Then you run the installation on which ever server you want. Please remember though that the ITS 6.20 needs a web server, like Microsoft IIS or Apache, to work. If you have already done this and cannot get the login page to appear with URL: http://host:port/scripts/wgate/webgui/! then please post the 10 lines of the ItsRegistryWgate.xml file to this thread and we will have a look. Thanks.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar!

I'm already installed standalone ITS 6.20 on the server (win 2003) but then already installed Net Weaver 2004 to (not 2004s as now). Then ITS work fine : in the IIS default web site i saw him and all was good. Now i'm install ITS 6.20 but i'm don't see in ISS it.

ItsRegistryWgate.xml :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<!DOCTYPE section (View Source for full doctype...)>

- <section name="WGATE">

- <key name="Programs">

<value name="Path" type="text">C:\Program Files\SAP\ITS\6.20</value>

</key>

- <key name="Traces">

<value name="TracePath" type="text">C:\Program Files\SAP\ITS\6.20\WGATE\traces</value>

</key>

- <key name="Logs">

<value name="LogPath" type="text">C:\Program Files\SAP\ITS\6.20\WGATE\logs</value>

</key>

- <key name="CCMS">

<value name="PerfPath" type="text">C:\Program Files\SAP\ITS\6.20\WGATE\logs</value>

</key>

</section>

Thenks and regards!

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sergo,

So you installed NetWeaver 2004 and the Integrated ITS in NetWeaver 2004 is working correctly? Then you installed ITS 6.20 and it is not working? Is this correct?

I don't understand "in the IIS default web site i saw him and all was good." Which ITS is in the default IIS website? It should be the ITS 6.20 since the Integrated ITS does not use the IIS, but then you say that you "install ITS 6.20 but i'm don't see in IIS".

So my conclusion is that you installed the ITS 6.20 as dual host (AGate) on this server. I would recommend that you uninstall the ITS 6.20 and then reinstall the ITS 6.20 and make sure you select single host.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!! I was mistaken at a choice of installation. But you have not correctly understood me.Before (2months ago) i'm installed NW 2004 (not having INTEGRETED ITS) and install standalone ITS 6.20 (all was good). Now i have installed NW 204s (With integrated ITS) and install 6.20 (but, as you have correctly noticed,not correctly)

Thanks and Regards EDGAR!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

what do you want to do? Connecting the R/3 system to what?

Using ITS?

Of course it is possible to install a standalone ITS on the same

host - assuming it is a Linux or Windows system. But not very

useful...

regards

Tobias