cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Already used Logical System in Business Service?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, well i am facing a JMS2IDoc-Scenario.

As sender i configured a Business Service (K15) with the CC_JMS. The receiver is a business system (HRT) with the CC_IDoc.

While i test the scenario i received following error:

"Unable to convert sender service to an ALE logical system"

Thats fine so far, therefore i checked the Adapter-Specific Identifiers and entered the Logical-System name. This is already in use at the business system (HRT) because of some CC for other Scenarios.

Now there is the problem that i can't use this logical system name at K15, no idea why.

Because of not having the technical details of the source-system (JMS) i choose to use business service. Is there another idea?! Party?!

br, Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is with the fact that this Logical System Name has been assigned to another Business System ( say Buss System X) .And you want to use this same Logical System Name for the sender JMS service( Buss System Y) as well , correct?

Solution is,

In the Receiver Agreement , Select Header Mapping and for the Sender Servicce, select the Correspodning Sender Service ( Sleect Buss System X )to which the Logical System Name is assigned.

Now in the runtime this will be used as the Sender Service from which the Logical System Needs to be taken.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, u are right, well thx for this!!! I have already read about this but never had to use it! Now i have learned the lesson

thx, Jens

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I learnt this the same way when a requirement cropped up

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (0)