cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application sap.com/MOBILE not deployed on cluster element Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently setting up the NWA for mobile infrastructure. Configuration is completed, but when entering Device Maintenance and clicking search the error message "com.sap.ip.mi.admin.core.ApplicationException: Connection couldn't be recreated: 1 cause: Encountered invalid managed connection, last cause Couldn't execute interaction. 2 cause: Couldn't execute interaction. ". Looking int the trace log the error message "Error in getting status of application MOBILE : Application sap.com/MOBILE is not deployed on cluster element Server" is found.

My problem is, is do not know how to deploy the application. When looking in the Visual Administrator under Server->services->deploy i can see that the service MOBILE needs to be deployed, but it is asking for a file. Where to find this file?

Hope some one knows 🐵

Kind regards

Jacob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

SP level of NWMAdmin is 19. The message displayed is during Device Maintenance is "com.sap.ip.mi.admin.core.ApplicationException: Connection couldn't be recreated: 1 cause: Encountered invalid managed connection, last cause Couldn't execute interaction. 2 cause: Couldn't execute interaction."

The Archive Converter is not displaying any messages.

No error messages are displayed when searching for parameters.

I have re-checked customising and settings and every things seems fine.

regards

Jacob

satyendra_dhar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jecob,

Is DeviceMaintenance search displaying results.?

If Yes then User configured in SAPJRAFactory_Lang, don;t have sufficient authorization on middleware to execute RFC MEMGMT_DEVICE_GETDETAIL or MEMGMT_USER_GETDETAIL

Please try with assiging SAP_ALL to the user.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Satyendra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

Sorry - have now been looking through the authorisations again. Spelling is a difficult thing - ME_CONFIG_INFO were wrong :o(

Now it works.

Thanks!

Regards Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

The user assigned for the two JCo connections has the right authiorisations. Testing connections is Ok.

I do not think this is a authorisation problem. The error message in the trace files indicates that the application sap.com/MOBILE is not deployed. This is something to be done in the Visual administrator.

Any other ideas?

regards

Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi both,

This is not an authorisation issue. The NWAM does connect to middleware and I can see thing like devices and deployed mobile components. The problem is that I get the error regarding an undeployed application sap.com/MOBILE.

I have tried changing the user, checked all authorisation objects and a lot more regarding the user, but this is correct. I have done this configuration before but never seen this error.

/Jacob

satyendra_dhar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Can you post the following ans-:

1. SP level of NWMADMIN.

2. Message getting dispalyed while searching a Parameters.

3. Message getting displayed in message area of DeviceMaintenance.

4. Is ArchiveConverter dispalying any message.

Regards,

Satyendra

satyendra_dhar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

couldn't execute intraction is occuring because, user configured in SAPJRAFactory_EN(or DE..) doesn't have sufficient authorization on middleware.

You can try with assiging profile SAP_ALL to the user.

following is the list of authorization that you need to assign the user.

S_RFC

SDIFRUNTIME

SYST

SGOO

SRFC

SYSU

SYSO

MEMGMT*

MEREP_INSTTK_MPC

MEREP_JAVACLIENT

ME_CENTRAL_TRACING

BWAF_MW

BWAF_MOMO

BAPT

BWAF_INSTALLATION

MI_PACKAGE_GEN

ME_MON_SHLP

ME_QUEUE_MON

ME_TECH_MON

RFC2

SDDO

TCD

DEVICE_CONFIG S_MOMO

S_MI_MGMT

MI_GROUP

S_USER_GROUP

ME_CONFIG_INFO

ME_USER

RFC1

S_RFC_ADM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

It could be authorization issue. User configured may not have rights on ABAP stack to execute RFC's.

Best Regards,

Lakshmi