Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Planning object structure name 9ADCBAS is invalid"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

New SCM 5.0 system

I'm trying to enter any Planning Object Structure and get the same issue as above.

I have had a look at this link but the suggestion of activating all BW content doesn't seem to have resolved the issue. I have activated all InfoObjects in the Admin Workbench.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

SC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Following several responses from our BASIS team, and OSS providing support we have resolved this issue, by completing the following;

1. Installation of Notes

Installation of a series of notes (see below) along with all related notes and patches identified within these notes.

2. Activation of BI Content

• Ensure that the batch program BI_TCO_ACTIVATION has completed successfully (otherwise run manually)

• Activation of Characteristics

Transacation RSA1

BI Content

Select Infoobjects by Infoarea

Unassigned Nodes --> Unassigned Characteristcs

Drag and Drop Unassigned chaaracteristics to Collected Objects

Click on Install and save as Local object.

• Activation of Key figures

Transacation RSA1

BI Content

Select Infoobjects by Infoarea

Unassigned Nodes --> Unassigned Characteristcs

Drag and Drop Unassigned chaaracteristics to Collected Objects

Click on Install and save as Local object.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have just activated the MPOS 9ADCBAS after upgrade to SCM 5.0. Although the traffic light showed green, still you need to select the MPOS, right-click and choose Activate option. Then it activates the relevant DDIC structures etc. (refer Note 853797).

Its a different story that time series objects could not be created for the associated Planning Area due to some program issues for which we need to apply some other notes.

BTW I had activated the BI content after upgrace to SCM 5.0. The first time you execute txn RSA1 a background job is setup to activate BI content. Else you can setup a background job with report BI_TCO_ACTIVATION.

Note before executing this carry out corrections as mentioned in Note 1010084.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

and if that does not work, you can also check if 1016145 along with all prerequisite notes might help