cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI 3.0 - Export of sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to make an export of a sales order in a flat text file via XI.

Somebody knows about some tutorial about that ?

Thankis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

are u going to send from SAP System

IF so u can create sales order IDOC and send it though XI.

Complete walkthrough for IDOC - file scenario u can try this ./people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

my book shows how you can work with sales order IDOCs (and XI)

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Maxime

If you want to export the sales order to R/3 then you will go for file-xi-idoc scenario. If you want to export the sales order to any other legacy system then file-xi-file scenario..

for file-xi-idoc go thru the link given below..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cdded790-0201-0010-6db8-beb...

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

for file-xi-file go thru the link given below..

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

Cheers..

Vasu

<u><i><b>** Reward Points if found useful **</b></i></u>

cheers..

Vasu

• Reward Points if found useful **