cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in JDBC Reciver Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is , transfer records from one table to another table in MS SQL Server.For that I have created a JDBC to JDBC Scenario. I am using same Business System for both Sender and Reciver Communication Channels. I have created two tables in SQL Server with same fields and mapped in message mapping accrodingly.

I have written a SQL Queries in Sender as

SELECT ..... SELECT * FROM EXAMPLE WHERE FLAG<>'0'

UPDATE..... UPDATE EXAMPLE SET FLAG='0' WHERE FLAG<>'0'

When i insert the records in EXAMPLE(source) table the flag field values are updated to '0'.

But these records are not inserted into Destination table.

I have checked the result in Communication channel monitoring .. the result displayed for Sender Communication channel showing as "PROCESSED SUCCESSFULLY"

but where as in Reciver Communication Channel it is still showing as "FUNCTIONING"

What might be the problem...

Please help me in sloving this issue..

Thanks in Advance,

Murthy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi;

Just check in sxmb_moni the data getting inserted in the target tables and pick up the data getting fetched from sxmb_moni and check the message mapping for the same.(might be the node is not getting created)

Mudit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

I have checked in sxmb_moni, but i could not found any messages for Sender and Reciver. Previously I have created a IDOC to JDBC scenario, in that case i could find messages for that scenario.

Is there any configurations left to get these messages in Monitoring.

Thanks,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I have checked in sxmb_moni, but i could not found any messages for Sender and Reciver

No. You dont need any explicit setting to log a Asynch msg. Just give the valid date and time range. You should be able to see the msg in SXMB_MONI.

I assume, your sender communication channel shows the status "Message Processed Sucessfully".

Also, look into the status of receiver communication channel.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check messages in RWB->Message Monitoring->adapter engine. Which database you are using and make sure that you deployed JDBC driver for that.

For example if you are using SQL Server then you must have SQL server JDBC deployed using SDM on your XI machine. Same is true for other database.

Let us know then we can help you further.

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Reward points if it helps you</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

is your adapter active??

Mudit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

As i told you i could not found any messages for both sender and receiver in sxmb_moni even though i put the date range from yesterday to tomorrow(I have created scenario today only).

As you said , sender communication is showing successful message but receiver message is just showing "functioning", not any descriptions.

thanks,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

I am using ODBC bridge driver, and our IDOC to JDBC and JDBC to IDOC scenario's are working properly.

Thanks,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

Our IDOC to JDBC and JDBC to IDOC scenarios are working propertly, so my Adapter is in active?

Thanks,

Murthy.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let us know what the output XML in XI Looks like that is passed to the JDBC adapter?

Also, look into Message Monitoring in RWB and check the status of your message in Inetgartion Server and Adapter Engine.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I can not provide XML Source for JDBC adapter as I can not get any message when i checked in SXMB_MONI.

As you told me, I looked into Message Monitoring in RWB for messages in Integration Server and Adapter Engine.

I could found the Messages for Sender Interface in Integratio severa, and it's status as System

Error. Here is the complete info.

Attribute Value

Engine Adapter Engine

Status System Error

Repeatable Yes

Cancelable Yes

Start 16.05.2007 12:09:14

End 16.05.2007 12:24:14

Sender Party

Sender Service WORK_DEMOAR_BS

Sender Interface http://prospecta.com.au/DemoAr/JDBC2JDBC

SENDER_MI

Receiver Party

Receiver Service

Receiver Interface

Quality of Service Exactly Once

Error Category XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_XI_HANDLER

Error Code GENERAL_ERROR

Message 297BF2A0037811DCB75B0015170C6BA8

Reference

But i could not found any messages for Reciver interface in Integratio Server.

Also i could not found any messages for Adapter Engine for both Sender and Reciver.

Thanks,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narasimha,

here is a related solution from elsewhere

<i>For me the problem was , Integration server was on a diffrent port by basis configuration. Hence, my messages were read by adapter engine and were in "waiting" state to deliver to Integration engine. Since it was not getting the integration engine on the port it was expecting it was throwing the error.

Pls check in visual admin the application log, if you also have the same problem then you should see the error message saying "port" not deifned and HTTP 404 error. If this so then change your ports it suppose to be there , then delete the business system of XI in SLD and re-create it. It should take the effect.</i>

Regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

Integration Server means XI Server or R/3 Server. Can please tell me the path where to find this application log.

Thanks,

Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

K. COpy the Msg Id from the sender communication channel monitoring and in SXMB_MONI, use Advanced selection criteria and paste the msg Id and do a search.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

Check these blogs

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-on-jdbc-receiver-response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narasimha

Arent the source , target systems the same?

Arent the source and the target tables the same ,"Example"

Regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

source and target systems are.....SAME

source and target tables are .......Different ( i created EXAMPLE(source),POCTABLE(target))

Thanks,

Murthy